The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

Love looking back at the DA is going to regret leaving Rodgers, comments. The Rodgers made Adams comments. The DC won’t be able to get DA the ball comments. 

DA is a straight baller. Saw Rodgers was declining and knew it was time to leave GB. 
lots here laughed at him, and he proving to be right. Has a chance to have his best year stats wise. With a bum of a qb too 😉🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I point out when Carr is bad or average and when he kills this team, but I also gonna give props when he is playing good and he has played really well. And doing it with finishing drives with TDs which has always been my gripe with him and he has done it lately. 

He should have had 3 today. That was just a great play by Davis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Love looking back at the DA is going to regret leaving Rodgers, comments. The Rodgers made Adams comments. The DC won’t be able to get DA the ball comments. 

DA is a straight baller. Saw Rodgers was declining and knew it was time to leave GB. 
lots here laughed at him, and he proving to be right. Has a chance to have his best year stats wise. With a bum of a qb too 😉🤣

Insane, I was thinking about that earlier than he could potentially put up 110/1700/18-20 TD’s.. maybe inflated due to lack of weapons without Renfrow and Waller, but I do believe those numbers would have still been possible even with them. The talent is unreal and it’s been awesome seeing him go off and prove the doubters wrong. We need to cherish what we’re watching for sure because it’s absolute greatness!!

• Like 1

derek carr, cant throw it deep, refuses to throw into coverage, only throws to wide open recievers LOLLLLLLL
Wondering how many DC haters are mad weve won these last few weeks. 

Next Gen stat of the game: On the 31-yard TD from Derek Carr to Davante Adams, the pass traveled 47.1 yards of air distance, featured a target separation of 0.8 yards and had a completion probability of only 23.8%. Adams has caught a league-high eight TDs this season on vertical routes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

derek carr, cant throw it deep, refuses to throw into coverage, only throws to wide open recievers LOLLLLLLL
Wondering how many DC haters are mad weve won these last few weeks. 

Next Gen stat of the game: On the 31-yard TD from Derek Carr to Davante Adams, the pass traveled 47.1 yards of air distance, featured a target separation of 0.8 yards and had a completion probability of only 23.8%. Adams has caught a league-high eight TDs this season on vertical routes.

He’s played good the last few games but also had some head scratching turnovers as well. 

It certainly helps having the best WR in the NFL and best RB this season. They have made life easier on Carr to perform. 

4 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He’s played good the last few games but also had some head scratching turnovers as well. 

It certainly helps having the best WR in the NFL and best RB this season. They have made life easier on Carr to perform. 

I mean all of the turnovers from Carr the last 2 weeks are 50-50 IMO. . 
Adams - to me looked like he never looked for ball, I actually could be wrong here, but seemed like Adams didnt expect it?
Moreau - hit in hands
Hollins - tackled before the ball got there. 

-
Yes 100% it helps, that is why we went and got him. . . LOL. It appears Adams possibly helped Rodgers too. 🙂

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I mean all of the turnovers from Carr the last 2 weeks are 50-50 IMO. . 
Adams - to me looked like he never looked for ball, I actually could be wrong here, but seemed like Adams didnt expect it?
Moreau - hit in hands
Hollins - tackled before the ball got there. 

-
Yes 100% it helps, that is why we went and got him. . . LOL. It appears Adams possibly helped Rodgers too. 🙂

The last 5 games will highly determine his future with us. It isnt a question whether he is good or not. can he reach the next level of winning in the NFL.  Getting to the playoffs and winning playoff games?

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The last 5 games will highly determine his future with us. It isnt a question whether he is good or not. can he reach the next level of winning in the NFL.  Getting to the playoffs and winning playoff games?

Yup I do agree. I think there is a chance Carr stays next year even if we miss playoffs, but end season strong. 
After week 6 or 7, I definitely thought he was gone. But the O is starting to click, so JMD could easily decide to run it back.

I also wonder how big of a role Waller was supposed ot have in this O, and if part of the early struggles was just figuring out ways to replace his expected production. I think Waller played injured early on, was either made it worse, or just simply was effecting his performance, so they shut him down. 

Last two weeks, teams have no answer for Jacobs and Adams . . . Waller is another matchup nightmare when healthy. His hands can be questionable (while capable of making crazy catches too), but, he will cause problmes for Ds. Then Renfrow too. 

I hope we continue this win streak, and make end of Dec / Jan meaningful!

6 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

All things considered Carr is definitely getting another year I feel like I’m getting sucked back in yet again 😆. I really wanna see if coaches get Waller and Renfrow cooking as well 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

He’s definitely making it harder for people to just say dump him, lol. Even I thought they might cut bait, but things have improved and might improve further if we ever get a full deck to play with. To be continued.....lol

It really depends how we finish the season. Does the admin think we can plug in a Tom Brady to elevate us to champions? Who knows what they are thinking at 5-7

5 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

He’s definitely making it harder for people to just say dump him, lol. Even I thought they might cut bait, but things have improved and might improve further if we ever get a full deck to play with. To be continued.....lol

Worst case scenario, he is at least improving his trade value. . . but the no trade clause will make it tougher

• Like 2

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

It really depends how we finish the season. Does the admin think we can plug in a Tom Brady to elevate us to champions? Who knows what they are thinking at 5-7

At this point in their careers, who do you think is having a better season? Who do you think is playing better this year? 
Carr or Brady?

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

At this point in their careers, who do you think is having a better season? Who do you think is playing better this year? 
Carr or Brady?

Tough to say. Both are having solid seasons. Brady doesn’t have the amount of Turnovers Carr has but Carr has more TDs and production.

JMD has won six Super Bowls with Brady. If he plays next season, it can be tough to resist bringing him on if wants to play here

• Like 1