4(129). Cameron Clark, OL, Charlotte

NewAge

21 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he became one of those guys who gets a chance in his 2nd season and owns the position. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets a shot maybe even this season. Winters and Lewis just aren’t good enough to stop him from putting that pressure on the staff to give him a chance at some point IMO

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets a shot maybe even this season. Winters and Lewis just aren’t good enough to stop him from putting that pressure on the staff to give him a chance at some point IMO

Plus they are always injured.

Clark has real upside, seems like a good dude too. Would love to get our next Brandon Moore, mean punishing OG.

Edited by NYJets4716
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

That's true 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

If it was just one of them sure.  But both seems too tall a task.  Like him but a redshirt year is really in his best interest 

I like this pick a bunch. The Clemson tape is great and I love taking OT from college teams and making them guards especially after round three. 

LT is where the best player on the line usually ends up on most college teams so why not take those dudes and slide them into guard spots. The Saints have been doing this for years putting later round tackles in the guard spot and I always wondered why the Jets never did. 

Obviously the answer there is poor drafting and overall roster management for as long as I can remember. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MoLewis57 said:

I like this pick a bunch. The Clemson tape is great and I love taking OT from college teams and making them guards especially after round three. 

LT is where the best player on the line usually ends up on most college teams so why not take those dudes and slide them into guard spots. The Saints have been doing this for years putting later round tackles in the guard spot and I always wondered why the Jets never did. 

Obviously the answer there is poor drafting and overall roster management for as long as I can remember. 

Yes, I don’t think the Jets have done this since Brian Winters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoLewis57 said:

He worked Tennessee as well who had Darrell Taylor I believe across from him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

And Fant is a young 27. Being his football career is still young. 

Yeah exactly. The o-line and cb position has got great potential. That’s all it is at the min though potential. You will see the guys who will make it and the guys that won’t. It will come down to character as athletically we must have one of the better rosters in the league. 

Mentality, character and the old ‘who wants it more’ will determine how far this young team can take us. 

• Like 2