Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

There is literally zero chance any one of Pickle Rick, Swag, bcb, or myself are mafia because we've led lynches on mafia. The only way Orca is scum is if he's invest-immune godfather, which at this point I treat as a lolbad assumption. Tk3 was the counter-lynch on Counselor/Rack, so I'm gonna take a wild guess that he's Town.

Half the game is fully cleared and Pickle Rick/Orca can clear more people with their results. Next Day phase, everyone who is un-cleared should probably just dump their results and Night actions so we can get this over with quickly.

you cannot be serious. you think that makes you 100% cleared? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

you cannot be serious. you think that makes you 100% cleared? 

I can't say what I want to say about you because of forum rules, but yes.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is indy.  

Literally don't care and neither should any other Townie.

Just now, Blue said:

I can't say what I want to say about you because of forum rules, but yes.

Literally don't care and neither should any other Townie.

lol ok so answer this. if leading a lynch of scum makes you a 100% lock as town (as you said), wouldn't scum lynch one of their own every single game? that would be a guaranteed win bc as you said, there is "literally zero chance" they could be scum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

lol ok so answer this. if leading a lynch of scum makes you a 100% lock as town (as you said), wouldn't scum lynch one of their own every single game? that would be a guaranteed win bc as you said, there is "literally zero chance" they could be scum.

Bingo 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

1. No, because why would you intentionally lead a lynch on one of your own teammates for no reason
2. Why would anyone lead a lynch on one of their own teammates when there are (as far as we can tell) only two scum left and multiple Town investigative roles, including a watcher, still alive

This is the sort of Galaxy Brain "strategy" that only makes sense to A) Town who never have the balls to actually carry it out when they end up scum themselves or B) scum desperately trying to throw suspicion on cleared Townies because they know they're ****ed.

Just now, Blue said:

1. No, because why would you intentionally lead a lynch on one of your own teammates for no reason
2. Why would anyone lead a lynch on one of their own teammates when there are (as far as we can tell) only two scum left and multiple Town investigative roles, including a watcher, still alive

This is the sort of Galaxy Brain "strategy" that only makes sense to A) Town who never have the balls to actually carry it out when they end up scum themselves or B) scum desperately trying to throw suspicion on cleared Townies because they know they're ****ed.

I've won a game by basically doing this. Not neccesarily lead the lynch but I was the hammer (deciding vote on D1) when it was between Pickle (town) and mafia (mission). I was cleared the rest of the game and Fin (the other mafia) just tried to lynch me the whole game and we breezed to victory 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

didn't i already answer both of these? you would do so (in your world where that 100% clears someone) because it would be a guaranteed win. 

good thing what you're saying isn't the actual truth and it's why there's no handbook to this game. if something was 100%, why would we play? 

i get what you're saying and you think they're town for that reason (and you're probably right), but you need to learn about probabilities and the definition of "literally".

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I've won a game by basically doing this. Not neccesarily lead the lynch but I was the hammer (deciding vote on D1) when it was between Pickle (town) and mafia (mission). I was cleared the rest of the game and Fin (the other mafia) just tried to lynch me the whole game and we breezed to victory 

hell even in the last game, I'm pretty sure in a tie vote with 1 town/1 scum, bcb (scum) was one of the deciding votes to vote off scum. in a low activity game where that wasn't much to go off of, it was one of the reasons why i had a town read on bcb. you could say that led to their win.

so yeah, 100% town just because of that? not a chance. 

• Like 1