Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have one more tidbit of information, but I'm going to hold on to that until Matts and MD4L have claimed.

We obviously don't know what abilities the Mafia started with, if any, but Swoosh targeting himself makes enough sense to me that he's a distant third on the lynch list. He should not be lynched until Matts and MD4L are both dead.

@Pickle Rick, can we get a nice, complete list of your targets and results for the game, all in one place?

If this was back when we could insult, I would be saying a negative comment on your intelligence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why TF would I say immediately after N1 that my move failed on Malf? I told you all from the very start of the game what was happening. But if you are still on the struggle bus; I gave one other minor clue in my claim.

No one cares about minor clues. Full claim or lynched. Those are your options.

This is a nearly solved game. If you're Town, help solve it.

25 minutes ago, Blue said:

I take it back, I have two tidbits of information I'm holding onto. They should probably be obvious from threadplay, but still, I don't want to put them out there without claims from @Matts4313 and @MD4L.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:39 PM, Whicker said:

Welcome to Dark Souls mafia, Matts! You are

Crossbreed Priscilla (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

350?cb=20130102193715

The daughter of Seath the Scaleless and an unknown human (or giant) mother, Priscilla is the only known dragon crossbreed. Wielding a scythe with the life drain ability – an ability only known to dark – Priscilla was feared by the gods, unlike her father. She was locked away in the Painted World of Ariamis, a snowy painting created to contain the alleged threat.

During the game, you will be able to take people to the Painted World of Ariamis. This will keep them from being able to move or be targeted by moves. If you are defeated by the Chosen Undead, they will be able to use the Painted World as a way to move undetected.

Ability: Three-shot Jailkeeper. Three times during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be simultaneously roleblocked and protected from all other night actions. You may not choose yourself.

The Chosen Undead will receive the Soul of Priscilla upon your death by any means. The Soul of Priscilla has the ability “Twice during the game, you may choose a player. That player will not show up on nightly tracker/watcher reports.”

Win condition: You win when the Chosen Undead are eliminated or unable to collect all remaining Lord Souls.

If your going to kill me, at least know what mafia is going to get. I removed the bottom portion on my first claim 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If this was back when we could insult, I would be saying a negative comment on your intelligence. 

Duly noted and I consider myself a lucky man that we no longer live in such dark times.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have one more tidbit of information, but I'm going to hold on to that until Matts and MD4L have claimed.

We obviously don't know what abilities the Mafia started with, if any, but Swoosh targeting himself makes enough sense to me that he's a distant third on the lynch list. He should not be lynched until Matts and MD4L are both dead.

@Pickle Rick, can we get a nice, complete list of your targets and results for the game, all in one place?

The bottom should be obvious at this point 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No one cares about minor clues. Full claim or lynched. Those are your options.

This is a nearly solved game. If you're Town, help solve it.

I literally can not be any more transparent. Like, LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The bottom should be obvious at this point 

Yeah, I just want to be able to easily reference it.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I literally can not be any more transparent. Like, LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. 

Duly appreciated.

Matts caught?

On 5/4/2020 at 9:06 PM, Whicker said:

Standard order of operations with town moving first if any conflicts arise

His move failed on malf n1 bc town used it first?

Also malf said they got jailkeeps from his death so....

Matts