Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@HoboRocket 

Hobo

Youve  lurking multiple times. Do you have anything to offer?

I'm just an eternal lurker. I'm trying to stay up to speed. As far as something to offer... Most of the past... Well... Very large chunk of pages revolves around drama between players that seems to be based upon track record - moreso than the current game, at least. And considering that I've played one Mafia game on the Texans forum, I don't have anything to offer about THAT other than that it's highly disadvantageous to noobs such as I that long-time metagame strategies of specific individuals are being factored into this one. That said... I can't really blame someone for recognizing such strategies and reacting accordingly. I mean, it's not like we can forcibly turn everyone into a noob. 

As for the game, I thought that Mwil was a fish just because of his vendetta that seemed to come out of nowhere against other players. However, perhaps that's due to past history that I am not privy to. @Blue is still on my watch list.

Yes, Blue, I know it's unfair that I can currently assessing you based upon someone that you had no control over. Your takes have been very refreshing, though.

I would much rather lurk than post during the drunken hours of the night, otherwise I'd potentially get drunken accusations tossed this way and possibly pulled into a brawl. And those accusations may not be valid, but when you're sober, you may not remember the actual argument from when you were drunk, but you usually remember the conviction that you felt when you did something. So getting my name tossed around at a time like that... No bueno. I don't want to waste nights lynching innocent townie brownies, and neither do you, I'm sure.

And anyways... I'd kick a** in a drunken brawl.

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

This is why my alignment check failed.

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Is that host confirmed or is that a thought?

I jailed him. So no moves would have worked on mwil/blue

16 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm just an eternal lurker. I'm trying to stay up to speed. As far as something to offer... Most of the past... Well... Very large chunk of pages revolves around drama between players that seems to be based upon track record - moreso than the current game, at least. And considering that I've played one Mafia game on the Texans forum, I don't have anything to offer about THAT other than that it's highly disadvantageous to noobs such as I that long-time metagame strategies of specific individuals are being factored into this one. That said... I can't really blame someone for recognizing such strategies and reacting accordingly. I mean, it's not like we can forcibly turn everyone into a noob. 

As for the game, I thought that Mwil was a fish just because of his vendetta that seemed to come out of nowhere against other players. However, perhaps that's due to past history that I am not privy to. @Blue is still on my watch list.

Yes, Blue, I know it's unfair that I can currently assessing you based upon someone that you had no control over. Your takes have been very refreshing, though.

I would much rather lurk than post during the drunken hours of the night, otherwise I'd potentially get drunken accusations tossed this way and possibly pulled into a brawl. And those accusations may not be valid, but when you're sober, you may not remember the actual argument from when you were drunk, but you usually remember the conviction that you felt when you did something. So getting my name tossed around at a time like that... No bueno. I don't want to waste nights lynching innocent townie brownies, and neither do you, I'm sure.

And anyways... I'd kick a** in a drunken brawl.

Do you have any info from your night moves?

Also blue is semi-cleared. We can post our role pms (quote, not screen shot) and mwil did that. It could have been tampered with, but probably legit.