Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Well, yeah. I was worried that maybe I WAS scum. However, with the reactions to the early lynches, it became apparent that I was town. It was hard to tell if I was considered town or scum because my PM says "Dark Souls Boss Aligned". And in the game, you're literally trying to kill the bosses. Hence being uncertain of how many people there are in each faction, like if the Chosen Reborn were more like team Houston in the last game and most people just had no role. 

Have you read anything I have posted today? 

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

But Orca, it's also not like I've been entirely uptight. I mean, if you were following the thread over the past few days, I've been very productive. I learned what a Cockney accent was and that @bigbadbuff is inhuman and sometimes eats meat dry.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Have you read anything I have posted today? 

Do you know why I posted that gif and asked if you have read what I have posted?

9 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Well, yeah. I was worried that maybe I WAS scum. However, with the reactions to the early lynches, it became apparent that I was town. It was hard to tell if I was considered town or scum because my PM says "Dark Souls Boss Aligned". And in the game, you're literally trying to kill the bosses. Hence being uncertain of how many people there are in each faction, like if the Chosen Reborn were more like team Houston in the last game and most people just had no role. 

bfe4c462a21737990ec3cdf96ed6ebee8f0b73fe

Just wanted to use this gif in some game, might as well use it here ;)

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do you know why I posted that gif and asked if you have read what I have posted?

Because you think it confirms that I am scum? Because I didn't answer the question that you tagged me in (which I actually didn't get a notification for, or if I did, I was already checking notifications so I didn't get the number popping up on my screen; I only saw it because I read the thread)? 

FIFM

Edited by HoboRocket

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Because you think it confirms that I am scum? Because I didn't answer the question that you tagged me in (which I actually didn't get a notification for, or if I did, I was already checking notifications so I didn't get the number popping up on my screen; I only saw it because I read the thread)? 

FIFM

If you read my posts today some of your questions should have been cleared up and you most likely wouldnt have posted them

If you were town you wouldnt have thought town was the Chosen Undead and was trying to kill the bosses until 5 days into the game

If you read the OP you would have actually had a better idea of the setup and which some was which etc

If you were town you would have been more involved into the game and trying to solve it like last game 

The thought process isnt there this game

Not sure why you are thinking answering questions, tags, numbers have anything to do with why I posted the gif/question 

12 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Mmm hmm SUREEEEE you will. 

Do you think I'm Mafia (bad guy) or do you think Rags is and why on each

41 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

But Orca, it's also not like I've been entirely uptight. I mean, if you were following the thread over the past few days, I've been very productive. I learned what a Cockney accent was and that @bigbadbuff is inhuman and sometimes eats meat dry.

Absolutely not. Ketchup is there for a reason. Ribeye extra well with some Heinz yummm