Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

This is what I get for not reading posted role PMs carefully enough.

I can confirm Tk3's claim that the scum don't get any abilities for the Lord Souls. I'm still lolclearing BBB.

Sticking with Matts...if he is town, than MD4L

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I didn't disclose this earlier, because I didn't know what information scum did or didn't know. But if they DID know this, it is probably why they kept me alive. They wanted to accumulate powers and clean up the Lord Souls at the end

I'm not

His claim change could just as easily have been to stop from getting in a CC situation

Congrats on moving firmly into my clearzone. We have drinks in the back, check out the buffet, have a great time. Just don't get too comfortable.

I do need one thing from you, @Tk3 - can you confirm that you did not redirect Mission into Swag on Night 2?

It's probably overkill at this point, but the only way I could possibly see Swag being scum is if his teammate was redirected into him and scum somehow knew their teammate was ****ed. There's no evidence anyone else in the game would have a redirect, so it's really just you who could have done it.

Just now, Blue said:

I do need one thing from you, @Tk3 - can you confirm that you did not redirect Mission into Swag on Night 2?

It's probably overkill at this point, but the only way I could possibly see Swag being scum is if his teammate was redirected into him and scum somehow knew their teammate was ****ed. There's no evidence anyone else in the game would have a redirect, so it's really just you who could have done it.

No one else has a lord soul 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Correct, I did not do that

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No one else has a lord soul 

Pickle Rick, I swear to whatever God you believe in, if you aren't softclaiming what I think you are, I'm gonna be so pissed in postgame.

Matts

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I need @swoosh swoosh-berry in here for some game solving 

nope, I'm checked out tbh. people are withholding claims so it's impossible for me to weigh in when you guys know more than me. 

for example, hobo isn't on your list but until we get a claim for his partner, he should be priority #1. absolutely no reason for his partner not to claim. obviously you know who he is (likely orca) but i don't. 

it's not that hard. i don't know why people are dancing around like they're playing chess. i've lost all interest. 

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

nope, I'm checked out tbh. people are withholding claims so it's impossible for me to weigh in when you guys know more than me. 

for example, hobo isn't on your list but until we get a claim for his partner, he should be priority #1. absolutely no reason for his partner not to claim. obviously you know who he is (likely orca) but i don't. 

it's not that hard. i don't know why people are dancing around like they're playing chess. i've lost all interest. 

Everyone has claimed now 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is BP and cant be hit

Blue is protected permanently by md4l

@swoosh protect either yourself or the other 2 lord souls 

That would give at most 1 lord would dead tomorrow if we are wrong on this lynch 

my move is in. I cannot protect myself as I already protected myself on n4 (orca confirmed). 

So Swag is telling the truth, which means scum can only kill him by lynching him and they know it. If MD4L isn't scum, they can't kill me without killing him first. If MD4L is scum, then he outs himself if I die before him. So @swoosh needs to protect @Tk3 or one of the Twins this Night if the game doesn't end.

• Like 1