Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

I mean, matts.  I would be lying to say I read up, so I don’t know the case, but I still can’t get over that you inexplicably have no result for N1 on your jail when scum received the jail on N2 via Malfatron’s death.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, matts.  I would be lying to say I read up, so I don’t know the case, but I still can’t get over that you inexplicably have no result for N1 on your jail when scum received the jail on N2 via Malfatron’s death.

Can you also not get over the fact that I said in thread that before Malfs claim that my move failed on him? An then successfully followed it up with 2 jails?

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Can you also not get over the fact that I said in thread that before Malfs claim that my move failed on him? An then successfully followed it up with 2 jails?

The jails are easy to explain; that fits perfectly with Malf's claim.

I am admittedly hung up on the first part, and the only explanation I've got is that you figured claiming a Night move early on would clear you down the road. There's no explanation from our end why your ability would fail. My only guess would be that it was a part of Malf's role or an effect from the Rite of Kindling, and I just don't believe either of those given other information available.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

The jails are easy to explain; that fits perfectly with Malf's claim.

I am admittedly hung up on the first part, and the only explanation I've got is that you figured claiming a Night move early on would clear you down the road. There's no explanation from our end why your ability would fail. My only guess would be that it was a part of Malf's role or an effect from the Rite of Kindling, and I just don't believe either of those given other information available.

Its pretty clear that there is some sort of JOAT/Scum roleblock. But thats beyond comprehension and I am done explaining it.

1. I told you my move failed on Malf

2. Malf claims that scum gets jail after he dies.

3. I CC within like 30 seconds that I am the jailer

4. I successfully jail 2 more times

This is all transparent and easy to understand. But if you all think its lynch worthy, lets do it. I want to laugh at you all from discord. 

• Like 1

Its pretty clear that there is some sort of JOAT/Scum roleblock. But thats beyond comprehension and I am done explaining it.

1. I told you my move failed on Malf

2. Malf claims that scum gets jail after he dies.

3. I CC within like 30 seconds that I am the jailer

4. I successfully jail 2 more times

This is all transparent and easy to understand. But if you all think its lynch worthy, lets do it. I want to laugh at you all from discord. 

You realize the problem here is that you CCed someone who came up Town, right. Maybe Malf lied about what scum got from his ability, but I'm not really sure what he was thinking in that case.

I've seen worse misplays from Town, but I respect Malfatron enough to not believe he would do that.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

You realize the problem here is that you CCed someone who came up Town, right. Maybe Malf lied about what scum got from his ability, but I'm not really sure what he was thinking in that case.

I've seen worse misplays from Town, but I respect Malfatron enough to not believe he would do that.

Of course I do. But as I stated:

• Like 1

Of course I do. But as I stated:

This wouldn’t be the first time the census has made a bad play. We’ve got 4 scums in a row so the collective votes are doing splendid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This wouldn’t be the first time the census has made a bad play. We’ve got 4 scums in a row so the collective votes are doing splendid.

It was all based on night moves. We havent lynched based on spectacular thread play. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was all based on night moves. We havent lynched based on spectacular thread play. 

Ok, so salute to those who contributed with those quality night moves. 

I guess I can pat myself on the shoulder for choosing a town as a guardian angel target.