Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Girlfriend had her surgery to remove the lemon-sized cyst on her ovary.  She is out and awake, everything went great, minimally invasive, and she kept the ovary.

Additional bonus, she isn't supposed to speak for a couple days.

Crying Clapping GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

All three howlers.

Why, because early in the game, before I even started playing, you arbitrarily decided that Mission and I were mafia together, and then you pigeonhole everything else to justify your ego?

Get out of here

“Pigeonhole everything else.”

You sound like someone who is upset that they’re under serious scrutiny, but you think you’ve done nothing to draw the ire, and it’s bothersome because you’re not Town.

• Like 1

But to be clear, the person who doesn’t think about me at all, has apparently done a psychoanalysis of my actions and has significant knowledge of my tendencies.  I mean, that’s what he wants you to believe at least.

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I never specified why I thought you were Mafia.  I didn’t even link you and mission on D1 when I was already convinced mission was Mafia.

You specified trailer park and then marked only mission and I as red text. Get out of here

I'd love to hear your actual reasons though

• Like 1

I specified mission on D1 as my scum read based on Trailer Park, after having left him alone in 4/5 games since that time, and this being the first game in which I have cited Trailer Park having a scum tell for him.  Three days later, I listed mission as my top read based on this, with verification from bcb as the only person who targeted me on a night I was targeted for death and no other kill occurred.

You were listed as orange, below red, and again, three days removed from the event you tried to tether to the accusation of both of you.

Your narrative is misconstruing events to the point of agony.