Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

I think this game sparks the rivalry back to what it should be. I felt a lot better about the seahawks game tbh. But I'm excited and still think we pull out a W on the road. I do think Watson gets some nice runs on us. Kinda got the feeling Marcus is going to pull of a big one as well. REALLY hoping this is the week that Jackson can get a TD that counts. That would be huge in this type of game...

IF we do end up losing I'm not going to panic though. It's a long season and we have a streak of winnable games coming up so win or lose if we avoid any big time injuries things are looking good the rest of the way. 

Sidenote. Bummed that Corey is still dealing with the hammy. I think I'm on board with him taking it easy for a couple more weeks. Hoping hes 100% and we bring him out for MNF cause at that point he would've had a month of rest and I think that would be awesome for the whole NFL to see what hes got. Either way I don't want him out there at all unless he's 100%. And honestly the one game I saw him in has me sold so imo whenever he comes back it's going to be a HUGE spark for this offense. GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW AND THE REST OF THE SEASON :D:D:D

This is the game that a solid run game where we control the ball and finish long drives with scores can be huge if we're running the ball Watt is not getting any sacks.   Then Watson might become impatient and make mistakes.  Still I think if our D limits the big play we will be alright hard for them to grind out drives against our D while our offense is designed to just do that  

My biggest questions about today's game

Can Titans score 6 instead of 3?  They haven't been scoring a lot of tds in the red zone so far. I hope that can change. 

Can Titans give Mariota enough time to throw? Can Titans Oline hold up against the Texans defense?

Can Titans defense pressure a rookie qb?  

Archived