Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Seeing how the Rams are operating under a new head coach who can actually think and scheme and how Goff went from looking like a pure bust to a legit quarterback when they switched from Fisher to McVay, makes me lament the fact that we won't see the same improvement from Mularkey to a new coach, since ownership has hitched their wagon to him.

While Im not saying we should fire Mike...

I do agree that there probably is a offense better suited for Marcus out there. 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Seeing how the Rams are operating under a new head coach who can actually think and scheme and how Goff went from looking like a pure bust to a legit quarterback when they switched from Fisher to McVay, makes me lament the fact that we won't see the same improvement from Mularkey to a new coach, since ownership has hitched their wagon to him.

This really has to stop. You may not like the fact that he's not making Mariota look like Tom Brady or whatever, but you can't deny that he turned this team around very impressively. Using his own philosophy, but still very impressively.

Archived