Toronto Mounties Dynasty (Patriots Relocation Franchise) - Season Two - Now with 100% more Kyler Murray - AFC Championship Loss :(

Dome

Season Two, Around the League

Passing Yards
1st CLE Baker Mayfield (4660)
2nd CHI Jordan Love (4333) @Tyty congrats, you got your guy.
3rd GB Aaron Rodgers (4278)
4th DET Dwayne Haskins Jr (4270)
5th Kyler Murray (4176)

Passing TDs
1st AZ Patrick Mahomes - 44 (didn't crack top 5 in yards though)
2nd CHI Jordan Love - 38 @Malfatron, congrats, you got tyty his guy. 
3rd BUF Josh Allen - 38
4th CLE Baker Mayfield - 37
5th CAR Randall Barber - 35

Rushing Yards
DAL Ezekiel Elliot - 1732 @ 5.8
NYJ Le'Veon Bell - 1516 @ 6.0
MIN Dalvin Cook - 1494 @ 4.9
CIN Joe Mixon - 1449 @ 5.3
CLE Nick Chubb 1381 @ 5.0

Rushing TDs
NYJ Le'Veon Bell - 16
NYG Saquon Barkley - 16
CLE Nick Chubb - 14
TEN Derrick Henry - 12 (less than 800 yards on the season)
HOU Benny Snell Jr. - 11(less than 800 yards on the season)

Receiving Yards
CHI Anthony Miller - 1333
CLE Jarvis Landry - 1200
CLE Odell Beckham Jr - 1170
PIT Diontae Johnson - 1131
GB Devante Adams - 1120

Receiving TDs
CHI Anthony Miller - 17
CAR DJ Moore - 12
AZ DeAndre Hopkins - 12
CLE Odell Beckham Jr - 12
SF George Kittle - 11 

Sacks 
LV Myles Garrett - 25.5    !!!!!!!
PIT TJ Watt - 14
LAR Aaron Donald - 14
CHI Khalil Mack - 13
HOU JJ Watt - 12

Interceptions
CAR Shaq Thompson - 6
BAL Sean Wilson - 5
PIT Gabe Hemmingway - 5
NO Marshon Lattimore - 5
TOR - JaMichael Underwood - 4

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Toronto Mounties QB Kyler Murray finished 3rd in MVP voting behind Pat Mahomes (AZ now) and Josh Allen. 

Toronto's rookie RB Antwan Fox came in 2nd for OROY voting, but CB JaMichael Underwood won DROY.

Mounties finished with the leagues 3rd ranked offense and 1st ranked defense. It's a shame they have to play in the Wildcard round this upcoming week. 

Edited by Dome

Wildcard Round - Toronto Mounties (11-4-1) @ Las Vegas Raiders (9-6-1)
Week 17/WC Round Rematch, these are always fun

MOUNTIES WIN IN OT 41-35
That was a close one.

Kyler Murray threw for nearly 400 yards. He had 4 TDs and no turnovers, he only took one sack. He also rushed 8 times for 45 yards.

Fox and Hankins had one rushing TD a piece. Fox went for just 59 yards on 20 carries. Hankins had 47 on 11. Hankins also caught 6 passes for 61 yards and one TD.

N'Keal Harry caught 11 passes for 90 yards.

McAlister, McNeil, Hankins (RB) and Fletcher (TE) all had between 6-7 catches and 53-70 yards a piece. Murray spreads it around well. Fletcher had 2 TDs while Hanks and McNeill each had one.

Not much to note on defense. 2nd year FS Leslie Hankins intercepted a pass and returned it 18 yards in the games only turnover.

Divisional Round - Toronto Mounties @ Cleveland Browns
Baker Mayfield finshed 2nd in MVP voting and had 2 of the best 3 WRs in the league this year in Landry and OBJ. Luckily we have the CBs to contend with them. Their defense doesn't look too tough.

MOUNTIES WIN 28-14
excited-meme.gif?w=330&h=185&crop=1

WE'RE GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
BILL BELICHICK EAT MY SHORTS
NO CAMERAS, NO DEFLATED FOOTBALLS, NO BRADY

Kyler Murray had a tough outing, I underestimated their defense. He threw 3 TDs and 2 INTs and missed the 300 yard mark by about 25 yards.
Mayfield was forced to play smallball all game, he threw for just 199 and 1 TD. 

Dom Hankins rushed 12 times for 49 yards, Antwan Fox needed 19 carries to get 55 yards. Dom is going to be the starter for the AFCCG.
Nick Chubb had a 71 yard TD but was largely ineffective outside that.

Undersized speedster Derek McAlister gave CLE fits all afternoon. He hauled in 9 catches for 129 yards and two TDs. 
Jarvis Landry only caught 4 passes, but they went for 67 yards and one TD.
OBJ caught 2 passes for 37 yards.

Defense had no sacks or turnovers, but kept everything in front of them all game, other than one large TD run by Chubb.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:32 AM, Dome said:

I snagged a lot of young high potential FAs, mostly guys in the lower 60s. Two of them had Hidden Dev.

WR Levone McNeill - 57 ovr - 6' 3", 88 spd, 88 acc, 81 jumping

Just wanted to point out this offseason pickup from 3 seasons back while we were still the Patriots.

McNeill is now in the mid 70s, and will allow us to trade N’Keal Harry in the near future, with speedster Derek McAlister becoming the #1 WR

From a $600k 57 OVR camp body to starting WR in under 5 years, investment has been minimal to keep him under contract. He’s only 26 now.

It pays to bring in Silver Star prospects, even if they suck. He wasn’t even in a strong rotation until this year and he still made marked improvements 

Edited by Dome

AFCCG @ Buffalo

Kyler Murray had a rating of 144.2 as he passed for 268 yards and two TDs. He was only sacked once and never turned the ball over. 95% completion rating. SMALL BALL.
Josh Allen barely missed out on Murrays 144.2, with a 143.8 of his own. He had the better day, throwing for 353 yards and 3 TDs.

Dom Hankins was more efficient than what we expected from Fox, rushing for 55 yards on 13 carries.
The Buffalo rushing attack was kept in check all game, and the Mounties even forced their first fumble of the season on Bills RB Marlon Mack.

Levon McNeill led the team in receiving yards with 98, he's developing well for a guy that really shouldn't be seeing the field that much.
Buffalo had TE Dawson Knoc, WR James Washington and 3rd year WR Danny Copeland all over 75 receiving yards.

Nothing to note defensively. Josh Allen did what he wanted and it didn't matter that we stifled the run.

Mounties are eliminated from the AFC playoffs in the AFCCG, Final Score: 24-17

1 hour ago, Dome said:

WE'RE GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
BILL BELICHICK EAT MY SHORTS
NO CAMERAS, NO DEFLATED FOOTBALLS, NO BRADY

GettyImages-633942976.jpg?w=980&q=75

This one stings.

2024 - Super Bowl Season Two

The Philadelphia Eagles are bringing home the Lombardi for the 2nd time in 6 years. They defeated the Buffalo Bills 28-26.

@Matts4313 you saw a Cowboys SB Victory in Year One and an Eagles victory in Year Two. How does this completely demoralize a man that was riding so high? Please keep it brief. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

2024 - Super Bowl Season Two

The Philadelphia Eagles are bringing home the Lombardi for the 2nd time in 6 years. They defeated the Buffalo Bills 28-26.

@Matts4313 you saw a Cowboys SB Victory in Year One and an Eagles victory in Year Two. How does this completely demoralize a man that was riding so high? Please keep it brief. 

I have no clue what this is, but whoever did the stats at the top of this page completely missed the mark. Dak not cracking 4k while Zeke gets 1700 - is Jason Garrett/Scott Linehan. Not Mike McCarthy/Kellen Moore.

So I say all of this is bunk. Philly sucks. 

• Like 1

This is going to be a tough off-season. Kyler Murray, Ryan Ramczyk and Shaq Mason all want to play for new teams next year. There goes the offense.

I think I'm going to let them all walk. I have a couple extra picks this year and $45m to pick up some value guys in FA. They may end up re-signing here eventually but I'm going to let them all test the market. 

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no clue what this is, but whoever did the stats at the top of this page completely missed the mark. Dak not cracking 4k while Zeke gets 1700 - is Jason Garrett/Scott Linehan. Not Mike McCarthy/Kellen Moore.

So I say all of this is bunk. Philly sucks. 

Thank you.

FA Week One Offers

DT Fletcher Cox - 94 OVR
1 year, $12m.
Coming off his 2nd Super Bowl win with the Eagles, looking to prove he's still got the juice. Great value signing IMO.

RG Carlos Potts - 84 OVR, 25 year old
5 years, $40m, $15m guaranteed.
This would be a really nice get.

LT - Mekhi Becton 83 OVR 
2 years, 20m, 8m guaranteed.
He's a power blocker, I plan to move him to the right where Ramczyk played. Don't want to be tied to him for too long with his normal dev traits.

RG - Solomon Kindley 78 OVR
2 years, 10.4m, nothing guaranteed.
Just an emergency plan. I can cut him for free if I don't need him.

LOLB Shaun Bradley 74 OVR
3 years, $3.75m, 900k guaranteed.
Replacement level starter. Needed a vet who can do bit of everything. He'll only play rushing downs anyways. 

FS Terrell Short 74 OVR Silver Star Dev, 24 years old
4 years, minimum salary, no guarantees.
Just a value signing.

FA Week Two Offers

DT Fletcher Cox - 94 OVR
1 year, $12m.
Coming off his 2nd Super Bowl win with the Eagles, looking to prove he's still got the juice. Great value signing IMO.

SIGNED

RG - Solomon Kindley 78 OVR
2 years, 10.4m, nothing guaranteed.
Just an emergency plan. I can cut him for free if I don't need him

SIGNED

LOLB Shaun Bradley 74 OVR
3 years, $3.75m, 900k guaranteed.
Replacement level starter. Needed a vet who can do bit of everything. He'll only play rushing downs anyways. 

SIGNED

FS Terrell Short 74 OVR Silver Star Dev, 24 years old
4 years, minimum salary, no guarantees.
Just a value signing.

SIGNED

Offers Withdrawn:

RG Carlos Potts - 84 OVR, 25 year old
5 years, $40m, $15m guaranteed.
This would be a really nice get.

Got too many good offers.

LT - Mekhi Becton 83 OVR 
2 years, 20m, 8m guaranteed.
He's a power blocker, I plan to move him to the right where Ramczyk played. Don't want to be tied to him for too long with his normal dev traits.

Got too many good offers.

Picked up Derek McAlisters 5th year option. Though I may cut/re-sign him (Simulates an early extension) to a long year deal if he ends the year in the low 90s. Ending next year in the mid-upper 90s could make him tough to re-sign without making some concessions elsewhere.

Edited by Dome

1st pick of the draft was Cecil Dotson, the DE out of Ohio State. He went to Indianapolis.
Rams took a DT who wasn't on my big board 2nd.
Garrison Mooney, who I thought would be the best player in the draft, went #3 to Denver
Seahawks take Deion Mills from LSU at #4. He's a SS and should be a monster.
Saints up at #5, they take who I believe will be the best LB in the draft, Will Simpkins.
Detroit takes another TE in the top 10. Tanner Jowers out of Michigan. He was on my big board.
At #7 the Dolphins reach on an unathletic thumper LB, Coner Weatherford.
Texans make a good selection with Jermaine Wimbley at number 8. He's a man to man corner.
At #9 the NYG select Tyson Castille, a DE I don't even remember scouting. Yikes.

I'm gonna trade with the Titans and get their #10 pick.... announcement incoming. 

Edited by Dome