Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Whicker said:

What about the fact that there are two trackers in the game and one apparently has received no results 

Whicker 1.0 cleared Ragnarok fully. Role name, ability, alignment, everything. Mission flipped Town.

Is Whicker 2.0 really that desperate for a mislynch?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd actually like to hear the answer.

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m literally copying off your colored list wtf 

200.gif

I know Matts is a bad host and not updating OP, but come on

Just now, Blue said:

Whicker 1.0 cleared Ragnarok fully. Role name, ability, alignment, everything. Mission flipped Town.

Is Whicker 2.0 really that desperate for a mislynch?

You are ridiculous. Troll. 

”There is no evidence of bastard roles”

”What about two trackers in the game, one of which hasn’t provided results”

Hmmmm who am I trying to mislynch here considering I’m saying hmmm we have two TOWN trackers 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You are ridiculous. Troll. 

”There is no evidence of bastard roles”

”What about two trackers in the game, one of which hasn’t provided results”

Hmmmm who am I trying to mislynch here considering I’m saying hmmm we have two TOWN trackers 

There remains no evidence of bastard roles except yours (and Malf's) word for it. Sucks for you two if you got the one bastard invest role in the entire game, but nobody has any reason to believe you.

Why even bring up two Town trackers if you aren't trying to cast doubt on them.

Just now, Blue said:

There remains no evidence of bastard roles except yours (and Malf's) word for it. Sucks for you two if you got the one bastard invest role in the entire game, but nobody has any reason to believe you.

Why even bring up two Town trackers if you aren't trying to cast doubt on them.

God you know what. If this is good mafia play then **** this. I hate it when I’m misrepresented on purpose 

“There’s no evidence of bastard roles”

”well I’m a bastard role and we have two verified town trackers”

”THERE REMAINS NO EVIDENCE”

I’m out. Don’t lynch me though because you guys will be wrong 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

God you know what. If this is good mafia play then **** this. I hate it when I’m misrepresented on purpose 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

“There’s no evidence of bastard roles”

”well I’m a bastard role and we have two verified town trackers”

”THERE REMAINS NO EVIDENCE”

I’m out. Don’t lynch me though because you guys will be wrong 

Even you didn't believe Malf when he claimed bastard Cop. Mission flipped Town and Tracker. The Cop, who was you, said Ragnarok was Town beyond shadow of a doubt, and then you pointed out that he CCed Tracker when Mission was getting lynched.

It's not inconsistency to point out that there's no reason to even discuss them. We have two Vig roles too, is one of them a bastard role?

No. Actual. Evidence. Nobody in this game even has proof that you're a cop role, let alone a paranoid/random/insane one.

I’m not an idiot. I know I’m getting trolled. Blue solves the game and now he needs to have fun with the two gray area people. I mean the dude literally asked why I didn’t target the lynchee last night so that should have been the first indication 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Even you didn't believe Malf when he claimed bastard Cop. Mission flipped Town and Tracker. The Cop, who was you, said Ragnarok was Town beyond shadow of a doubt, and then you pointed out that he CCed Tracker when Mission was getting lynched.

It's not inconsistency to point out that there's no reason to even discuss them. We have two Vig roles too, is one of them a bastard role?

No. Actual. Evidence. Nobody in this game even has proof that you're a cop role, let alone a paranoid/random/insane one.

I’m going to pull a Blue and say NU-UH. NO AXTUAL EVIDENCE REMAINS