Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

WHY THE **** WOULD I LIST A DEAD SCUM ON A SCUM LIST. STOP THIS RIGHT THE **** NOW 

Were you here when touch posted the ratio that had 4 scum? With Josh flipping, there are 3 left, so listing 4 is a problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

WHY THE **** WOULD I LIST A DEAD SCUM ON A SCUM LIST. STOP THIS RIGHT THE **** NOW 

Why would you list four people on the list and not include the person who did the census showing there were only four in the game.

No one is trolling you, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue, what I’m saying is, assuming bbb is scum, if they have a block or redirect, essentially they have to choose between me and hobo, and the different scenarios that arise between me redirecting him, me redirecting scum, me not moving, or him killing one of KSJ, Pickle, his best remaining scum read, or not moving. There’s about a 1/4 shot of us getting both of them tonight with BBB flipping scum.

Yeah, but I don't trust Hobo.

If they have a roleblock or redirect, they either haven't used it, used it on people who don't have abilities, or somebody hasn't been saying anything about it. Another reason to vig kill KSJ, just in case.