Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:44 PM, Malfatron said:

i am kano (cop)

daboyle came back scum

On 5/17/2020 at 11:46 PM, Blue said:

breaking ****post mode to comment that character claiming here was...poorly considered

On 5/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, Malfatron said:

oh ok

On 5/17/2020 at 11:48 PM, Whicker said:

Because he’s not being truthful about his claim 

On 5/17/2020 at 11:48 PM, Malfatron said:

yes i am

On 5/17/2020 at 11:52 PM, Malfatron said:

so you invested daboyle and found him town?

On 5/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, Whicker said:

No. Why are you getting me to claim? 

I have evidence based on my role that you are not the cop and you did not investigate Daboyle. Any one who wants more than that isn’t getting it

On 5/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, Malfatron said:

Seems like you are claiming cop.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, Blue said:

Malf, how familiar are you with Mortal Kornbat?

On 5/17/2020 at 11:55 PM, Malfatron said:

I am the cop, and i did invest daboyle

talk to matts to see if he messed up

On 5/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Malfatron said:

Nope.

im the cop.

daboyle is 100 percent scum.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:57 PM, Malfatron said:

Since i am the cop, i know you are lying.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:59 PM, Malfatron said:

A little bit.

mostly the old school version, why?

On 5/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Blue said:

And you still thought it was a good idea to claim Kano after Sonja Blade was declared an Innocent Child role?

source.gif

On 5/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Malfatron said:

So who did you invest?

And why are you so sure you arent the insane one?

On 5/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Whicker said:

Because I get alignment, role, and character 

On 5/18/2020 at 12:02 AM, Malfatron said:

that means nothing to me.

Im town

On 5/18/2020 at 12:02 AM, Malfatron said:

And who did you invest?

On 5/18/2020 at 12:03 AM, Malfatron said:

whicker is the scum rolecop

On 5/18/2020 at 12:05 AM, Malfatron said:

I just got "daboyle came back as scum"

On 5/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, Malfatron said:

does your role say "cop"?

On 5/18/2020 at 12:07 AM, Blue said:

Does yours?

On 5/18/2020 at 12:09 AM, Malfatron said:

no

Collected the Day 2 CopGate drama for y'all. Malfatron looks super sketchy to me between fishing for Whicker's role after getting CCed, feigning ignorance about his character (which I still don't believe he didn't know Kano was a **** claim), and going from "Daboyle is 100% scum" to "oh I guess one of us is paranoid then"

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue genuine curiosity:

Why do you believe there is a game mechanic that fits characters being good or bad?

I’m the quintessential bad guy and Town. It stands to reason that Liu Kang could be the opposite.

Theres enough to piece together to fit some of our characters but not others. For example, Bcb 1.0 and SwAg 1.0  don’t fit at all, neither does Kano, but Sonja and Cage would be good/are good, and Raiden would fit governor (ensures balance and fairness).

Goro as scum strongman and obviously Shang Tsing fit too, but I don’t believe there is a character game solving metric here.

Matts game is just stupidly written by someone who played a Mortal Kombat video game one time, or read about a video game someone played one time.

Just go by behavior and verified actions at this point.

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

Once again, Buff has a prime opportunity to prove his ability. If he's not dead at start of next Day phase, we're looking at a bunch of scum with fakeclaims.

@Ragnarok, if you have any results that can confirm or deny what has been said in the thread, feel free to share.

I tracked you N1 and was told you went nowhere.

I tracked josh last night and was told he died so went nowhere.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Collected the Day 2 CopGate drama for y'all. Malfatron looks super sketchy to me between fishing for Whicker's role after getting CCed, feigning ignorance about his character (which I still don't believe he didn't know Kano was a **** claim), and going from "Daboyle is 100% scum" to "oh I guess one of us is paranoid then"

I'm sure this is an avenue that will yield good results.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, BCB N1 as the claimed vigilante saves Town and shows you are town/pro town Indy at worst.

This does assume Buff was paying attention or cared D1.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue genuine curiosity:

Why do you believe there is a game mechanic that fits characters being good or bad?

I’m the quintessential bad guy and Town. It stands to reason that Liu Kang could be the opposite.

Theres enough to piece together to fit some of our characters but not others. For example, Bcb 1.0 and SwAg 1.0  don’t fit at all, neither does Kano, but Sonja and Cage would be good/are good, and Raiden would fit governor (ensures balance and fairness).

Goro as scum strongman and obviously Shang Tsing fit too, but I don’t believe there is a character game solving metric here.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Matts game is just stupidly written by someone who played a Mortal Kombat video game one time, or read about a video game someone played one time.

Just go by behavior and verified actions at this point.

Swag is probably right, but based on characters we've seen, it seems to me this was based on the 2011 Mortal Kombat game (see: Smoke).

The fact that the win condition is kill Shang Tsung, not Shao Kahn, explains a lot. Tsung is a minion of Shao Kahn, so it doesn't make sense for Tsung to be the godfather if Kahn is also scum. Reptile worked for Kahn, not Tsung. Mileena is probably in the game, so somebody is fakeclaiming. I'm skeptical of the Noob Saibot claim because Noob is, canonically, the same character as the original Sub-Zero.

But as (I think) Swag 1.0 pointed out, there are a lot of characters in the series and some big names probably got left out. Plenty of credible fakes to go around, and if I'm being real honest, Nightwolf is not someone I would have expected to make the cut over someone like Liu Kang or Johnny Cage.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I tracked you N1 and was told you went nowhere.

I tracked josh last night and was told he died so went nowhere.

Well, thanks for nothing.

Lotta folks who targeted Josh last Night. Jesus.

59 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I do believe Mwil is lying. The redirects are shady. Why redirect Pickle twice if nothing happened to Mission N1. No redirect, no roleblock, no kill.

Ok, do you believe I am lying? Or just that my results are bad?

And if you believe Mwil is lying, you’re saying you trust the outed scum who is now trolling us over him.

We established Mission never said Mwil visited Pickle. He said Pickle visited Mwil. The sex joke was Pickle reversing it. If you want to say Mission was saying Mwil visited Pickle arent you contradicting your entirely annoying push on Pickle over those words/claim 

Now that I didn’t realize. I thought it was the other way around where mission claimed that mwil visited pickle.

@MWil23? Which one is it? 

Your Josh result could be a red herring/insane type thing

right, but I think insane would be flipped track results. I don’t think I would get weird results if my target went nowhere, unless they were randomized. 

IMO either daboyle visited josh and lied about it, or josh visited daboyle and I’m insane. I suppose the 2nd could fit daboyles claim.

We did get alignments, just had to ask lol

I’m aware. It was well documented when I had to ask for the rest of my role pm :) 

My issue isn't with Rags. I think that is the truth, I dont think Mission was an every night tracker or possibly tracker at all

so you’re back to saying I’m lying 

I got missions track and used it on daboyle, end of story 

Can you use your gained ability immediately?

I don’t want to answer that, nor do I feel the need 

500 years ago, the annual Shaolin Tournament, long the most prestigious fighting tournament in the world, was interrupted by the appearance of an old sorcerer and a strange four-armed creature, who entered the tournament and defeated the Great Kung Lao. This Shokan warrior was the half-human, half-dragon fighter named Goro, and he became the ultimate fighting champion for the next five hundred years. This was all part of Shang Tsung's plan to tip the balance into chaos and help Outworld conquer the Earth Realm.

A worthy shaolin monk named Liu Kang would go to the tournament with the intent to restore balance alongside the Hollywood martial artist Johnny Cage who also entered the tournament and befriended Kang when a fight broke out between himself and Kano.

Lin Kuei warrior Sub-Zero was invited to join the tournament by Shang Tsung himself, two years after his ordeal with Shinnok's Amulet. According to his MK Ending, his reason for joining the tournament was to assassinate Shang Tsung, by the request of a wealthy enemy of Tsung's. This, however, was never mentioned again. The undead Shirai Ryu ninja Scorpion entered the tournament intending to kill Sub-Zero, believing Sub-Zero to be responsible for killing him (in Mythologies, it was also stated that Scorpion thought that Sub-Zero had murdered his family and clan as well).

Raiden, the God of Thunder, was also asked personally by Shang Tsung, and Raiden himself boasted that "all those who would oppose Raiden would be crushed." He took the form of a mortal in order to participate in the tournament.

Kano, the Black Dragon's most diabolical thug, was being chased by a U.S. Special Forces Unit, led by Lt. Sonya Blade, when he managed to get onto the boat leading to the tournament; his goal in the tournament was to loot Shang Tsung's Palace (where the walls are rumored to be made of gold). Once Sonya and her men arrived, Shang Tsung had his personal army ambush them. The Special Forces Unit got caught in the surprise attack, so Sonya had no choice but to take part in the tournament in order to save her team. Thus the tournament was set.

With Outworld already having won 9 tournaments in a row, our heroes would have to avoid handing Earth Realm the 10th loss, or all of humanity would crumble into the darkness of the Outworld.

I'm just going to throw it out there, the fact that Naz had a role included in the OP, but was a role that was cut... I think some of the roles in the OP are fake claims.  Tell me I'm wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

right, but I think insane would be flipped track results. I don’t think I would get weird results if my target went nowhere, unless they were randomized. 

IMO either daboyle visited josh and lied about it, or josh visited daboyle and I’m insane. I suppose the 2nd could fit daboyles claim.

This could work and would explain Mission's apparently-confused claims about his results.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm sure this is an avenue that will yield good results.

Look, it's not my fault Malfatron was either scum or grossly incompetent. I take no responsibility.

Just now, SwAg said:

That does not even make sense.

Josh was killed so he went nowhere.  Apparently kills also function as a roleblock.

This is something only Swag 1.0 would know, cheating!!