Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Shao Kahn is a video game character introduced in Mortal Kombat II, and is a recurring character and one of the main antagonists of the video game series and extended franchise. Shao Kahn is depicted as a brutal warlord who is the Emperor of the mystical realm Outworld. 

Shang Tsung is his right hand man/serves him. Hence my posts out of the gate and entire logical premise after getting clarification I was town.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Shang Tsung is his right hand man/serves him. Hence my posts out of the gate and entire logical premise after getting clarification I was town.

So you are saying in a straightforward game ST is an underling to your character?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yes, assuming it’s not MK1 only and includes the entire universe/multiverse.

The OP's setting is literally the first Mortal Kombat movie.  Outworld has won nine tournaments in a row, and we are at the tenth to avoid destruction.  That is the plot.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I really did lol.  I went to click show post but my fat *** fingers clicked one or two below that on like unblock 

You do what you gotta do. Either move on or don’t, I don’t really care.

Just now, SwAg said:

The OP's setting is literally the first Mortal Kombat movie.  Outworld has won nine tournaments in a row, and we are at the tenth to avoid destruction.  That is the plot.

And I’m saying that’s completely irrelevant and a red herring.