Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

fin lets just team up and run 3rd party as our own tribe of 2

So let’s make this clear:

You’re willing to throw against the other tribe after Matts picked you but why would Finn even remotely trust you knowing that this has been said?

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

So let’s make this clear:

You’re willing to throw against the other tribe after Matts picked you but why would Finn even remotely trust you knowing that this has been said?

because me and finley go back to before you were born

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh it will be bc you all have the power to fix it when you lose the first comp.  Not bc of mission mind you but bc your team is just so.....what's the word.....

BAD 

xD

Is your discord big enough for your ego?

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

don't throw comps we're gonna **** this team up. can't believe swoosh's picks lmao dude fell off 

I picked nothing but winners, you included. I have faith you will come to your sensors here. I had to factor in where I thought matts valued you and based on his posts about you, clearly I was right. I was able to get a top talent in the last round. that should go to show how good of a GM I am. you're the tom brady of survivor. i don't mind if there's some fiction as long as you help bring us the chip

Just now, swoosh said:
4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

don't throw comps we're gonna **** this team up. can't believe swoosh's picks lmao dude fell off 

I picked nothing but winners, you included. I have faith you will come to your sensors here. I had to factor in where I thought matts valued you and based on his posts about you, clearly I was right. I was able to get a top talent in the last round. that should go to show how good of a GM I am. you're the tom brady of survivor. i don't mind if there's some fiction as long as you help bring us the chip

fin dont listen to this man, he picked you last

Just now, swoosh said:

your early picks cost you any credibility as a viable leader 

• Like 1