Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

why would I find someone? you're the one desperate to add someone new. I'm good. I'm just not going to allow you to pull some dumb ****. 

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

even adds to the comedy. matts trying to pull a fast one.

lol.

Matts isnt doing anything. Everyone in the game was warned that they could be dropped for inactivity or sabotage. Host told me I could replace Naz (host has even called out Naz already). So I did. If you have anyone who hasnt logged in for a week, I feel like you should also be able to replace that person. 

You keep saying you "are fine with your inactives" - - but why? It seems to me its more of you are just scared of swag tbh

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Who got the first number correct, again?

swoosh earned the right to pick first

Does it look like I am complaining? I understand how it works. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

And you accepted.

not our fault that swoosh is a better gm than you

Guess he is. :shrugs:

If you all are really that upset about it, we dont have to pick up swag. But our team is bored to tears waiting on you guys to finish the challenge.... So we have to do something to kill time. Such as bring swag in and get into huge arguments. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

lol.

Matts isnt doing anything. Everyone in the game was warned that they could be dropped for inactivity or sabotage. Host told me I could replace Naz (host has even called out Naz already). So I did. If you have anyone who hasnt logged in for a week, I feel like you should also be able to replace that person. 

You keep saying you "are fine with your inactives" - - but why? It seems to me its more of you are just scared of swag tbh

what a great leader, hey @Nazgul

naz, you really want to get replaced by swag here?

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol.

scared? lol you got me. last time I checked, we're playing a game on a forum. I'm here to have fun but I'm doing my tribe a disservice as a captain if I allow something like this to happen.

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Who got the first number correct, again?

swoosh earned the right to pick first

God I can’t wait for the year where a playoff berth gets decided by heads or tails. This will be fun to revisit.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

God I can’t wait for the year where a playoff berth gets decided by heads or tails. This will be fun to revisit.

a playoff berth? 

I can't wait for the year where the Falcons are able to release someone they drafted in the 7th round for the next Lawrence Taylor who just entered the supplemental draft, without the other 31 teams having a chance to grab him. 

21 minutes ago, swoosh said:

a playoff berth? 

I can't wait for the year where the Falcons are able to release someone they drafted in the 7th round for the next Lawrence Taylor who just entered the supplemental draft, without the other 31 teams having a chance to grab him. 

You really are scared of swag. Wow. I thought you all would be up for the challenge. Guess not. 

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You really are scared of swag. Wow. I thought you all would be up for the challenge. Guess not. 

so as tribe leader, youre saying swoosh should advocate a move which gives the opposing tribe an advantage?

swoosh isnt scared, hes smart.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so as tribe leader, youre saying swoosh should advocate a move which gives the opposing tribe an advantage?

swoosh isnt scared, hes smart.

He should advocate a move that makes the game more fun. I would do the same if the situations were reversed.  

Edited by Matts4313