Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Even if we submit now, shady said he won’t post results til 9pm

Do you understand how bored weve been? The last time any of us (besides Rags) have done anything was like a week ago. I want Swag in the chat just to see him and Rags fight over the answers. Something. Anything. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, I mean, your claimed strategy to this point has included a mock trial based on law and principles that you do not know, so.

Umm, I think from a lawyer standpoint it was an amazing success. We suck at being judges though xD

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

matts drafted the ****tiest team imaginable and now begging for help off the street lol 

i'm on board with them taking swag and us getting naz. naz is better than swag at these games, matts just digging his hole deeper

I love my team. The only bad draft pick was Missions. Naz I had no choice, he wasnt my pick. Dwight I had no choice (due to missions). Between those 3 they contributed 0 post towards helping.  

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

matts drafted the ****tiest team imaginable and now begging for help off the street lol 

i'm on board with them taking swag and us getting naz. naz is better than swag at these games, matts just digging his hole deeper

What'd I ever do to you?