The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Just now, Blue said:

Somehow I'm not surprised.

Are you still trying to say the attempted roleblock of you doesnt make sense? It's not the best use, but it does make some sense as I explained. I think you are stuck tunneling when you need to broaden your horizons. I think Pickle has said some stuff that imo shows his move is town

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Are you still trying to say the attempted roleblock of you doesnt make sense? It's not the best use, but it does make some sense as I explained. I think you are stuck tunneling when you need to broaden your horizons. I think Pickle has said some stuff that imo shows his move is town

How in the world did you get that out of what I said

I'm saying that I had no reason to lie about being the reason Pickle's ability failed.

Edited by Blue

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Well, heres what i figure on account of old pickle saying he aint got no role and hes gonna up and git out the jungle.

and account of you sayin that he visited the dead wrong fella

I figure, if someone makes their way into your camp at night, you stick em up, get the drop on em, make em drop all their guns and **** and whatever else they have. Even their damn trousers. make em walk back to their own camp holding their bare weiner. Now you likely arent even gonna use that stuff neither, jus wanna make em walk back bareassed without any of their gear.

22 hours ago, Blue said:

oooooh, this is real close

Effectively, yes, that's what happened to Pickle. Bare-*** walk of shame, and he didn't even get laid first.

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

giphy.gif

Blue lied by every definition of the word

But I'll move on bc everyone here lies 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Blue lied by every definition of the word

But I'll move on bc everyone here lies 

Pickle, I have terrible news for you.

You may want to sit down for this. It could be life-changing.

Okay, sitting down? You ready?

You read too much into a very obvious joke. Like, way too much.

Just now, Blue said:

How in the world did you get that out of what I

I'm saying that I had no reason to lie about being the reason Pickle's ability failed.

Given the claims that proceeded from that point, assuming you and Hobo were Aligned, yeah you could have had reason. I'm not saying that I agree, but there is an argument to be made that it was poasible

Just now, Blue said:

Pickle, I have terrible news for you.

You may want to sit down for this. It could be life-changing.

Okay, sitting down? You ready?

You read too much into a very obvious joke. Like, way too much.

Words came our of your mouth that was not the truth and not a joke.  I even ran with it and so did you.  

But keep to your story that is meaningless tonme 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Given the claims that proceeded from that point, assuming you and Hobo were Aligned, yeah you could have had reason. I'm not saying that I agree, but there is an argument to be made that it was poasible

No, I would have needed to know A) no one else targeted me that Night who would CC my claim and B) the person who actually blocked Pickle wouldn't CC. Whether Hobo and I were aligned is irrelevant, and why would I want to tie myself to someone who just survived a lynch and claimed non-Town anyways? There is no reasonable argument to be made here.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Words came our of your mouth that was not the truth and not a joke.  I even ran with it and so did you.  

But keep to your story that is meaningless tonme 

No, it was obviously a joke and I explicitly said that I didn't believe Dome would make you vanilla just because you were roleblocked. I will gladly go drag those posts up and prove it.

Only Pickle would try to claim that you missing the joke meant that I was lying, lol.

Edited by Blue
No need to swear, we're all friends here

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You even continue the lie speculating about making hobo vanilla the following day 

tenor.gif?itemid=13196027

You also said you has a bomb 

I didn't say anything about making Hobo vanilla. I was quite obviously saying that I made his ability fail, too.

I never said I had a bomb. I said we would have a blast. That can mean many things!

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, I would have needed to know A) no one else targeted me that Night who would CC my claim and B) the person who actually blocked Pickle wouldn't CC. Whether Hobo and I were aligned is irrelevant, and why the **** would I want to tie myself to someone who just survived a lynch and claimed non-Town anyways? There is no reasonable argument to be made here.

No, it was obviously a joke and I explicitly said that I didn't believe Dome would make you vanilla just because you were roleblocked. I will gladly go drag those posts up and prove it.

Only Pickle would try to claim that you missing the joke meant that I was lying, lol.

Dude you are missing some key things here. Its plausible that you did it. Not saying it's high odds, but some part plausible given the connection between you and Hobo after. You could have made yourself lynchproof or actually was a scum PGO and tried drawing out moves or a vig hit or something. Its Domes game so who knows. There was a reasonable connection and he tested your claim. I see it as something that he reasonably would do as town. He has said other stuff about his role I view as town and the shifting role/amount of moves i do all the time as town

I think you are wrong and are tunneling down an incorrect path. Just move on, preferably onto KSJ, Matts or Mwil