The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Touch would stay out of such juvenile pettiness and call you on your amused fake justified rage on behalf of the twins.

You don’t know Touch.

I have no anger for this situation.  It’s simply beyond my comprehension that you all can sit there and read what has transpired and think “oh yeah, I’m really comparing apples to sardines here.”

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch would stay out of such juvenile pettiness and call you on your amused fake justified rage on behalf of the twins.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I won last night when one of tk3 or Hobo died.  I’m assuming Hobo.  But, the point is: I don’t care anymore.  I still have a day kill that I can give to someone.  I was going to give it to someone who would kill Blue, but he has deprived us of that opportunity and satisfaction.  So, I will spend the remainder of the game grinding my axe for those who are mean to me or otherwise upset me.

This is your chance to say sorry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I've muted Blue now lol, but this comment has stood out now given his posted claim

Did someone give him a shotgun or was this an implication (state of mind) of mistruth (a lie) to draw a scum move on him

And the answer is obvious based on his PM and the statments he made about visitors 

• Like 1

You don’t know Touch.

IndolentImperturbableAlligatorgar-small.

What’s it up to? The pot?

I have no anger for this situation.  

Hence my use of “fake” immediately preceding justified rage. 

It’s simply beyond my comprehension that you all can sit there and read what has transpired and think “oh yeah, I’m really comparing apples to sardines here.”

I’m completely unwilling to go down the road of IRL outrage to Mafia outrage within the context of a game unless it’s blatantly breaking the spirit of the game or rules.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is your chance to say sorry.

I’m willing to kill @Matts4313 because he’s a clown. I’d cal him an idiot but that’s frowned upon, even though we’ve given each other carte blanche to do as much.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I won last night when one of tk3 or Hobo died.  I’m assuming Hobo.  But, the point is: I don’t care anymore.  I still have a day kill that I can give to someone.  I was going to give it to someone who would kill Blue, but he has deprived us of that opportunity and satisfaction.  So, I will spend the remainder of the game grinding my axe for those who are mean to me or otherwise upset me.

Umm...

***raises hand emphatically***

But seriously though I wouldn't have bc winning is more important 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IndolentImperturbableAlligatorgar-small.

What’s it up to? The pot?

Hence my use of “fake” immediately preceding justified rage. 

I’m completely unwilling to go down the road of IRL outrage to Mafia outrage within the context of a game unless it’s blatantly breaking the spirit of the game or rules.

I’m willing to kill @Matts4313 because he’s a clown. I’d cal him an idiot but that’s frowned upon, even though we’ve given each other carte blanche to do as much.

So, where you at on the whole “I quit if someone calls me a liar when I’m not a liar and they don’t agree to stop calling me a liar until the host tells you I’m not a liar” sit on the whole spirit of the game, spirit animal boy.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, where you at on the whole “I quit if someone calls me a liar when I’m not a liar and they don’t agree to stop calling me a liar until the host tells you I’m not a liar” sit on the whole spirit of the game, spirit animal boy.

I just want a shotgun