The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Because Mwil would have had to put in his move on me the same time I put in a revive so his he visited me because I didn’t revive BCB is crap. He didn’t know I hadn’t revived him until after the night moves of when he visited me. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because Mwil would have had to put in his move on me the same time I put in a revive so his he visited me because I didn’t revive BCB is crap. He didn’t know I hadn’t revived him until after the night moves of when he visited me. 

Just now, Counselor said:

See

I was just looking for that qoute.  

So for sure 

matts 

Mwil

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

How do you know the mechanics of a move that you don’t have? Plus there are other variables, such as SwAg claiming a day kill/gift, and my previous experience with that ability.

For example, in Orcas game, ET revived me a day after I died, I’ve seen other games where the person is saved/revived BEFORE the night moves are put in.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

How do you know the mechanics of a move that you don’t have? Plus there are other variables, such as SwAg claiming a day kill/gift, and my previous experience with that ability.

For example, in Orcas game, ET revived me a day after I died, I’ve seen other games where the person is saved/revived BEFORE the night moves are put in.

Yeah I’m sure this was your thinking. You are the scum Roleblocker aren’t you?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No.  At most maybe 1/100 times it's used