The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Youve basically lied nonstop all game and then claimed something that I would suspect would be a cover role. You have no credibility imo.

So you wanted me to out to scum right away that I was a 2 shot and if another berserker used their move on the same player that it would kill the target instead of block them. How dumb do you think I am......

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

a cover role that exactly matches a real role in the game.

hmmm....maybe it could be that one o them braizeerekos is dirty scum an one on the upandup

Who hosted the game in the mental facility? Remember how all the nilla's ended up with the same subset of moves? Im thinking thats what we have with PR/MD - - but it could easily be a cover as well. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you wanted me to out to scum right away that I was a 2 shot and if another berserker used their move on the same player that it would kill the target instead of block them. How dumb do you think I am......

clearly by saying this, you flat out answered yur own question, mam

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Pickle has backtracked like four times today, all of them in response to a different person pointing out that he's lying each time.

NONE.  NOT ONCE

AND MD4L BELIEVES ME BC HE KNOWS

Also lynch me.  You are next.