Week 4 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

So we ended up still getting 7 QB hits on 28 dropbacks that half despite the slow start. Three each from Buckner/Thomas. Hoping for more than one sack in the 2nd half...But that may be asking for too much LOL.

They each had a TFL as well. Living in the backfield. 

Weird saying it for an 0-3 team that's put up 6 points in the half, but I you can see that this team is going to be very good in a couple years. Defense needs some corners and an edge rusher. Offense needs a QB and we're a good offense. Then add a true #1 receiver and some interior line help and they're a top offense. The pieces and playcalling are there, but there's a just a few key pieces that we can address on free agency and the first couple rounds this year. 

I'm a little concerned though that the team is picking up Shanahans offense better and better and we're going to make a second half of the season run that will keep us from getting whoever we want in the top of the draft. 

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Weird saying it for an 0-3 team that's put up 6 points in the half, but I you can see that this team is going to be very good in a couple years. Defense needs some corners and an edge rusher. Offense needs a QB and we're a good offense. Then add a true #1 receiver and some interior line help and they're a top offense. The pieces and playcalling are there, but there's a just a few key pieces that we can address on free agency and the first couple rounds this year. 

I'm a little concerned though that the team is picking up Shanahans offense better and better and we're going to make a second half of the season run that will keep us from getting whoever we want in the top of the draft. 

Well, what is to be scared of is the Cardinals being bad, the Colts being bad, the Giants being terrible and who knows what the hell the Jags are. A lot of winnable games remaining.

Archived