?Week 4 GDT - Saints vs Dolphins (across da pond) 8:30 CST

whodatworm23

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

So far, it’s been more than good enough. Offense needs to get clicking

Agreed 

Still this isnt a good miami team to me... Not a real good secondary and Brees is struggling. There is pressure but not a crazy amount of it. Payton is screen happy because he fears the Dolphins D-Line.

1 minute ago, Mid Iowa said:

now that Payton has tried all of his stupid screen pass plays, perhaps we can break out the PROFESSIONAL football playbook.

A screen play is great when called at the right time, he calls them all the damn time. When only a handful of them work, maybe by now he would realize he should call other plays more.

3 minutes ago, NS922 said:

A screen play is great when called at the right time, he calls them all the damn time. When only a handful of them work, maybe by now he would realize he should call other plays more.

I feel like I got time warped to 2012

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I feel like I got time warped to 2012

Not only do a lot of them not work, a good number of them don't work at all and Drew throws the ball into the ground. How many times have we seen that?

2 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Not only do a lot of them not work, a good number of them don't work at all and Drew throws the ball into the ground. How many times have we seen that?

Too many times.  Lots of our drives die because of screen plays.

2 minutes ago, NS922 said:

2,579,402 times, but I missed a few games here and there. And sometimes... scratch that, most times, I was drunk and may have lost count 

Archived