?Week 4 GDT - Saints vs Dolphins (across da pond) 8:30 CST

whodatworm23

15 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Good thing the Dolphins suck because we haven't been too good either. Give credit to the defense but we should be blowing this out and we aren't. So many mistakes.

We've played ball control game to the absolute extreme and also missed a FG. Should be 23-0. That's enough of a blowout for me. Especially when you consider that time of possession. First half was really sloppy though. 

Who the hell is in charge of watching this clock? They were seriously lining up to take a snap a second before the 2 minute warning. That's insignificant as far as this game goes, but shows we still can't manage the clock worth a damn.

And then they run out of bounds?????

Our defense is definitely better than we thought through 2 games as those offenses are still balling out even without our numbers being thrown into the mix.  I think our defense has definitely improved and it's showing, they still aren't good, but they are close to average than they are to historically bad like we've had the past few years.

So here's the time of the season when everyone gets their hopes up. It came early this year. We can look at the schedule so far and say we played badly vs the Vikings, but they're a good team, and no one was going to beat the Patriots after they lost their opener. Then we played two solid games away from home. So things are looking good, right?

Not so fast, they've had their good moments and their bad moments. Remember this team has gone 7-9 the past few years, not 2-14. Of course there will be some good games. I've seen too many mistakes to take confidence in this team right now. I'm still proud of their efforts today. It's good that the team will already have their own confidence before getting too far into the season.

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

We're the first team since the forward pass was invented to not commit a single turnover in their first 4 games. That's pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Though there was one pretty close ball that rolled for about 20 yards today. 

Is that for real? How is that possible? O.o

41 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

We're the first team since the forward pass was invented to not commit a single turnover in their first 4 games. That's pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Though there was one pretty close ball that rolled for about 20 yards today. 

And that pick that the CB we roasted all game almost caught 

Archived