Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

its fish in a barrel.

I believe scum put everyone but themselves in the scrum.

Process of elimination is pretty easy here

Maybe, I don't know that they had a choice. In WHM, the "contestants" were random, which is why I was accounting for that in my theory by saying that their could be one (if there was more than one, it's just awful bad probability luck for me when evaluating that). My move basically roleblocked everyone (they went to the rally, much like everyone went to the quidditch match), chose contestants at random, and one of them died. 

I stand by my theory with regards to the game though. I think the math is on my side there, though I'd welcome anyone who knows statistics and probability well to correct me if I'm wrong. 

At this point, I'm just rolling with Zebras though. I am still so locked into Matts being scum that I'm just assuming he was janitored, which is kind of a big jump for me lol. Nothing about what he said sat right with me. 

I couldn't commit myself fully to your case, but I won't vote you at least. 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So yeah. Im Harry.

And i have a lot different powers than the "40 percent chance that hogwarts wont kill hogwarts"

Imagine my surprise when reading this after the host tells me I won because Harry died. 

If I could vote I’d hang you by your toes until dead 

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Imagine my surprise when reading this after the host tells me I won because Harry died. 

If I could vote I’d hang you by your toes until dead 

This is an odd wincon if you are not scum of some sort?