Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

So Matts asks to be a replacement attempting to look town knowing only town can replace town. Tries to get Harry to CC so they can hit him or janitor Matts so we lynch the other claimed Harry the next day. Matts continues to keep playing as if he is Harry knowing he will be janitored. This is good stuff. Fun fun fun. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

hopin for a miracle tonight

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I most certainly am not 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

IIIIIII AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Got that filthy little good for nothing gone for good this time.

Now to plan my vacation.

Now we have this though. And if Dome is scum he slow played this very well. But he could be telling the truth. Didn’t want a miracle because of the wincon, then after the night PMs go out he claims to be a champion which would coincide with his claim of getting a PM at night that he met his wincon. His response escalated from uncertainty to hyped to match the correct pacing of the events.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Matts asks to be a replacement attempting to look town knowing only town can replace town. Tries to get Harry to CC so they can hit him or janitor Matts so we lynch the other claimed Harry the next day. Matts continues to keep playing as if he is Harry knowing he will be janitored. This is good stuff. Fun fun fun. 

I have never played a gm where you could pick the role that shows up

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I have never played a gm where you could pick the role that shows up

We got to pick the exact, and I mean exact wording and structure on yours. Down to the punctuation.