Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Hopefully things I’ll pick up over time. My bad

It's not a good look, but I will just roll with your claim as I don't have much of a choice.  I was hoping you would tell me you did protect Josh just so I could determine whether the hit was a strongman

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

It is fair to say that Voldemort is not part of the Slytherin group though since both targeted squire on night two. Obviously wouldn't have done that if you were in the same chat. 

So guessing 3 man scum group? Crabbe, Goyle, Draco?  

That doesn’t explain your accusation that I’m “acting like voldy” which I obviously am not

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t know man. I think scum wants me to think that. Which is why they blocked Matts from replacing me and not for the reason I thought.

Let's hear from TK. If TK makes some degree of sense, I think we go ET. He's hooked his wagon to this Sensor thing, which I don't buy, and I don't love the character claim with regards to the game. He says there was 2 out of that 6, and out of that 6 we have Snape, Dumbledore, Hagrid, and a confirmed town Josh. So that's 4. That means TK and Malf would have to be scum. I have an idea on who TK may be, but I want to hear what he has to say.