Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Let's hear from TK. If TK makes some degree of sense, I think we go ET. He's hooked his wagon to this Sensor thing, which I don't buy, and I don't love the character claim with regards to the game. He says there was 2 out of that 6, and out of that 6 we have Snape, Dumbledore, Hagrid, and a confirmed town Josh. So that's 4. That means TK and Malf would have to be scum. I have an idea on who TK may be, but I want to hear what he has to say. 

Forge who are you again?

28 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m surprised they haven’t killed Forge yet

The Sanchez hit was a bit weird. Would have figured you or i there. But it makes sense if I'm directing us to doom lol. 

But today we are all living in your world. If you're scum, you can basically end it. If not, then we just roll the dice with the best info possible

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The Sanchez hit was a bit weird. Would have figured you or i there. But it makes sense if I'm directing us to doom lol. 

But today we are all living in your world. If you're scum, you can basically end it. If not, then we just roll the dice with the best info possible

Oh yes you are my good friend 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we lynch Malf we will know for sure about Dome. But we could be losing Harry also.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If we lynch Malf we will know for sure about Dome. But we could be losing Harry also.

That's why I think i think I favor the ET vote but we have to hear from TK before I can make that jump. I still believe malf is Harry, but there is risk

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Your move may or may not exist lol. That's the problem. But I agree that my theory is wholly a leap of faith.

But there is an easy way to maybe figure this out, and that is tk. If you are legit, tk is scum. So what do you have for us @Tk3?

I'm here

And I know things

• Like 1