Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

@HoboRocket how are you helping town 

Well, I've been trying to peg some people as Slytherin, but I've been unsuccessful thus far. I didn't check Vikes since Josh already did. Honestly, the interest level just hasn't been there as much this time for me. SwAg has done and excellent job, just the way that it's played out with who was removed from the game so far - and the sheer number of people who have been removed - has made it difficult. I've also been trying to sleuth out who could be mafia and who couldn't, and honestly, I stand by my prior takes. Vikes was correct, and it seems like Malf is also a logical candidate. I have no idea where we go after today. I mean, Dome is fishy, and he may cause some more damage, but if he's already won... I don't know. I've been doing training at my new job, and between that and how everything has infolded, honestly my reading has been patchy at best today.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

He's just saying based off of the general vote count that Malf is as good as dead... Tomorrow night. 

No, it's over. It was over when counselor locked. He was the only vote today