Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you assuming that the quidditch match is either:

1. A scum power

or 

2. A power at all

I thought you said you didnt find out until the potion was already given to someone?

I can assign it before I know or after. I think it’s smarter to wait. 

Just now, Dome said:

And the first question? 

I didn’t push you because I didn’t have anyone backing me, squire thought I was scum, BCB votes me, you questioned me, KSJ did also, so I just thought I’d use my move and to see if I could hit a home run and my role block would stop a kill by you. What did you trade your vote for?

On 6/3/2020 at 7:04 AM, Counselor said:

Well my role is I make potions I can choose each day phase if I want a potion that causes harm or benefits another player. I have to wait for the potion to be finished based on RNG. I then learns what it does but I can assign it before or after I learn what it does. 

Matts you should learn how to read

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I thought the odds we would get one scum were high out of three when we usually just end up lynching one town on D1.  It was an awful choice but I take full responsibility. 

Scum will never, ever allow themselves to get lynched in a 3 way tie. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I can assign it before I know or after. I think it’s smarter to wait. 

Are you changing your original claim? Because thats not how I remember you describing it. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts you should learn how to read

You should learn to effe off. Im not in the mood for you to be an arse

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nice try buddy

There was no "try" - That is the entire point of a question mark. I was asking you a question.

Edited by Matts4313
Removed the word idiot.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There was no "try" - That is the entire point of a question mark. I was asking you a question, idiot

Well, that's just a no. 

There was no "try" - That is the entire point of a question mark. I was asking you a question, idiot. 

You said it’s not how you remember it. You’re mad because you were wrong so you insult me with names? Maybe you should have been the one sent on a break. 

@Counselor

ques·tion mark
/ˈkwesCHən ˌmärk/

noun

1. a punctuation mark (?) indicating a question.
    used to express doubt or uncertainty about something.

It’s Mafia Matts. You know as well as anyone a lot of guys hide behind questions as actual accusations. Especially when you followed it up with a that’s not how I remember it and not waiting for me to answer the questions. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You said it’s not how you remember it. You’re mad because you were wrong so you insult me with names? Maybe you should have been the one sent on a break. 

I asked you a question as I was not on all yesterday; I was at a funeral. I barely read but a few post.

You responded by telling me to learn how to read due to the fact that you dont understand punctuation. 

It was an idiotic comment by you. I shouldnt have call you an idiot. My B.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I didn’t push you because I didn’t have anyone backing me, squire thought I was scum, BCB votes me, you questioned me, KSJ did also, so I just thought I’d use my move and to see if I could hit a home run and my role block would stop a kill by you. What did you trade your vote for?

So your ability also roleblocks?