Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I asked you a question as I was not on all yesterday; I was at a funeral. I barely read but a few post.

You responded by telling me to learn how to read due to the fact that you dont understand punctuation. 

It was an idiotic comment by you. I shouldnt have call you an idiot. My B.

I understand punctuation just fine. Nothing was idiotic about what I said. But you are right I should not have said you need to learn how to read because you clearly are able to play mafia so you can read. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

That probably explains why my trade didn’t go through. Nice going.

Well you said you traded it right away right? I didn’t use that potion on you until you were told you had to babble/speak in tongues. If you are town and I blocked you from something good I’m just continuing my LVP campaign. So what did you trade for?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well you said you traded it right away right? I didn’t use that potion on you until you were told you had to babble/speak in tongues.

That’s not how my role works. I had decided to give up my vote that day to get an ability. I can’t actually redeem it and get my ability until I’ve gone all day without voting.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

f you are town and I blocked you from something good I’m just continuing my LVP campaign. So what did you trade for?

If you’re playing like an LVP, giving you more info seems like a bad play 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

That’s not how my role works. I had decided to give up my vote that day to get an ability. I can’t actually redeem it and get my ability until I’ve gone all day without voting.

If you’re playing like an LVP, giving you more info seems like a bad play 

Oh got it. And yes to the bolded that is probably true. 

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you assuming that the quidditch match is either:

1. A scum power

or 

2. A power at all

Just had to quote this because the question (particularly #2) is so utterly preposterous that I have to hope you are scum 

Just now, Dome said:

Still waiting to find out if I got my ability or if counselor roleblocked me 

So you don't vote one day, get your ability that night, and then get to use said ability the following night? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just had to quote this because the question (particularly #2) is so utterly preposterous that I have to hope you are scum 

Again, I am not read up. I havent even read the night results (but am aware because Hobo). I am asking blind questions and will read up later. 

How are you sure its a power? What if its just a game mechanic?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Again, I am not read up. I havent even read the night results (but am aware because Hobo). I am asking blind questions and will read up later. 

How are you sure its a power? What if its just a game mechanic?

Read the write up.