First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know where y'all got that idea.

That's lame if that's what happened. If you're blocked, then by definition you didn't use a move.

The Dark souls end game was spearheaded by 2 masons (Pickle and Hobo) being able to control the game cause they were basically cleared 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The Dark souls end game was spearheaded by 2 masons (Pickle and Hobo) being able to control the game cause they were basically cleared 

Okay. What did that have to do with Mortal Kombat.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

So now the question is whether Counselor hit a protected player (and no offense to Josh but what Townie was going to protect him N1?) or if he was roleblocked.

Why would someone roleblock me though of all people 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why would someone roleblock me though of all people 

That's a great question, since as I recall you were only pushing me and Buff on D1. I sure didn't do it, and Buff softclaimed something else.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's a great question, since as I recall you were only pushing me and Buff on D1. I sure didn't do it, and Buff softclaimed something else.

Buff kept saying he would know soon enough about my threat. Now he could be referring to be would be dead. Or he roleblocked me because the most pressure I put on anyone all day was on him. Which would mean his invest on ET is a lie.