First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Matts

This is funny to me. I just was the biggest proponent of getting rid of someone who turned out scum, and then I followed it up by not using my hit in fear that I would be redirected. Ive been the most protown person in the game outside of pickle, whose biggest contribution is threatening you all to not lynch me.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is funny to me. I just was the biggest proponent of getting rid of someone who turned out scum, and then I followed it up by not using my hit in fear that I would be redirected. Ive been the most protown person in the game outside of pickle, whose biggest contribution is threatening you all to not lynch me.

But you're not Town.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

But you're not Town.

I get that. But I am also one of the best scum hunters in this game. Even playing at 75% I feel like I can contribute for another day or two. Killing me day 4 would make total sense. But lynching me day 2 is a waste of resources. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I get that. But I am also one of the best scum hunters in this game. Even playing at 75% I feel like I can contribute for another day or two. Killing me day 4 would make total sense. But lynching me day 2 is a waste of resources. 

No, you're scum trying to convince Town not to kill you.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

This is the greatest betrayal.

Am I really gonna have to roleclaim to avoid a mislynch on Day 2 because the moderator put the lynch flip info on the wrong player in the OP

If you think you are the lynch currently because that, then yes, probably you should claim lol

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

why was ksj the lynch?

reading up

Cause Matts, Hobo, Pickle, and myself deemed him unworthy based on reads and votes and jettisoned him to never never land 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, you're scum trying to convince Town not to kill you.

Caught me. I just bussed my teammate then didnt use my hit because I thought I could win this solo. It was a truly brilliant plan. Right?

Caught me. I just bussed my teammate then didnt use my hit because I thought I could win this solo. It was a truly brilliant plan. Right?

I didn't say anything about you having teammates.

It would take an enormous leap in logic to realize I am not helping town. 

You're scum. Worse, you're scum who has admitted he can't win with Town. That trumps whatever help you claim to be providing Town.

Edited by Blue