First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Just now, Dome said:

But that is just my opinion.

I used my D2 day lie detector on this, and determined that was a lie. It's not just your opinion. Some may question this move, but I think that I have proven myself to have Town's best interests at heart this game.

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Can we please give @The Orca and @Pickle Rick some space? They're really trying to deescalate and manage their situation better, so let's give them the benefit of that.

Tks.

You got something to say? Say it to me personally. I was the one who wanted them to stay. Who missed them and stated it last game. Bring it to me like a man. Coward

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You got something to say? Say it to me personally. I was the one who wanted them to stay. Who missed them and stated it last game. Bring it to me like a man. Coward

Bro, I love you...but this sentence structure is absolutely abysmal. Fragments, punctuation marks being incorrect...it's just...wow. I'm not mad...I'm just disappointed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Bro, I love you...but this sentence structure is absolutely abysmal. Fragments, punctuation marks being incorrect...it's just...wow. I'm not mad...I'm just disappointed.

Maybe he drunk 

be more considerate of MY WIFE