First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

I should have just stuck with my gut on KSJ instead of getting cute.

I called Blue out immediately for a past tense dodge of being town/scum.

We are 2-2 on D1/D2 on the line, and I jumped off KSJ trying to force OT D1/got greedy there, and D2 I just preferred Sanchez/Matts, so that's on me.

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

So dumb *** amazon delivered my fiancée’s package for our baby shower to the neighbor across the way. There is a photo sent with their welcome mat in it. I have gotten a couple of their packages and walked it over to their door step. I’ve never seen this neighbor entering or leaving their resident in my five years of being here. So I walk over to check and the package is not outside but their air conditioning is on. And their car is there (it’s a marked spot for the address so I know it’s their car). Now it’s 11pm at night we have just gotten home from my nephews bday. The package was dropped off at their door at around 3pm our time. What is the recommended way to handle this? I’ve been drinking and I want to go pound on the door and ask them why the **** are they so lazy that they can’t carry across the way like I do for their dumb *** ****. They have clearly taken it inside because it isn’t outside anymore. Suggestions?

Hopefully you decided to wait until today to approach them, but I'd walk over, explain that you got confirmation that your package was mistakenly delivered to their address, you got confirmation of it's arrival, and wondering if they received it. Chances are, HOPEFULLY, they took it inside to protect it from not getting stolen or bad weather. I've had this happen before, where I'll actually take it inside and wait for them to get home and then take it next door and drop it off in person. Hopefully that's what happened here.

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

And **** you Mwil if my grammar isn’t up to your standard. 

I'd be angry too. Little kid birthday parties are THE WORST.

• Like 1

Squire

People I'm willing to consider today:

Squire

Dome

Matts

...in that order

10 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

FINAL VOTE COUNT
5 - Blue (Matts4313, Pickle Rick, ET80, The Orca, bigbadbuff)
4 - 11sanchez11 (Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Dome, Blue)

2 - Matts4313 (squire12, MWil23)

No vote: @11sanchez11
Modkilled:   @rackcs

BLUE WILL BE THE LYNCH
MOVES DUE 10:30 ET

Between Blue's claim of Sanchez not having a killing move and his vote at the end out of self preservation/flipping scum, I believe Sanchez is likely Town.

Pickle so far is 2/2 on the vote, so he's certainly not Red scum...a double bus? That's gutsy and would be teetering over the edge of insanity.

With BBB voting Blue, I'm choosing to believe that he's telling the truth.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:08 PM, MWil23 said:

Passive voice/past tense and not a direct response which is interesting coming from an English master as yourself could be considered concerning :)

I am REALLY upset at myself for not sticking to my guns early.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:39 PM, MWil23 said:

Your passive voice may have betrayed you.

REALLY UPSET

On 6/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, MWil23 said:

So, KSJ drops a vote on an Indy instead of people who usually vote Indies and aren’t, intentionally dodging his own scum reads while justifying his vote on an Indy?!?! 

REALLY REALLY...

On 6/13/2020 at 6:32 PM, MWil23 said:

KSJ

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hopefully you decided to wait until today to approach them, but I'd walk over, explain that you got confirmation that your package was mistakenly delivered to their address, you got confirmation of it's arrival, and wondering if they received it. Chances are, HOPEFULLY, they took it inside to protect it from not getting stolen or bad weather. I've had this happen before, where I'll actually take it inside and wait for them to get home and then take it next door and drop it off in person. Hopefully that's what happened here.

I'd be angry too. Little kid birthday parties are THE WORST.

I left a note last night. I had her write it because my note would have sounded like that post. 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Vote Sanchez.

My issue with Sanchez is this:

1. Blue "cleared" him yesterday by claiming a non killing move. IMO it's likely that he wanted to appear Pro Town with that clear.

2. He then voted Sanchez later out of self preservation. While it's entirely POSSIBLE that they were both scum and Blue had the better role, I find this very unlikely, and it's more likely that Blue tries to push Matts as a low risk option as a claimed third party or someone else who is Town. Instead, he rolls the dice in a lose/lose situation wherein both line options are scum if Sanchez is scum.

3. Dome and Squire are just as culpable on the line votes D1 and D2 as those such as Counselor and myself, and yet Dome claims that I lied to save Blue at the deadline, when:

A. It was a clear and admitted joke

B. If I wanted to save Blue, I would have voted Sanchez (Sanchez squeaked out in a 5-4 situation, and my vote would have swung it) instead of Matts.

4. Squire was quick to follow Dome on that faulty logic. D2 I called Squire out for absolutely believing your claim, which is something Town Squire likely doesn't do.

I'm fairly confident that Squire is scum, and I'm leaning towards Dome being scum as well if there's a fourth.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I left a note last night. I had her write it because my note would have sounded like that post. 

Smart move man! It's like when I'm teaching and want to send a parent email, so I write it, leave it as a draft, and hit send a couple hours later. Often it's fine, but sometimes I realize that the tone/other is something I shouldn't send.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

New way of playing mafia maybe xD

LOL

Yeah, honestly I should consider that. I'm too quick to respond and should take the extra few minutes to weigh what's out there. I've been trying to be better in that regard, but still struggle tbh. For me it's tough because IRL as a teacher/coach/family guy, I rely so heavily on body language and face reading, and even when I play poker this is the case. So, trying to sort through tone/the rest of all of this is difficult for me to do, and I end up usually in a game where I'm dead on about half the time and then have an inevitable "crash and burn" moment, and then lylo turns into a coinflip.

• Like 1