Browns General Discussion

candyman93

I pity my brother. He insists on calling the Browns' annual meetings with the Steelers and Ravens "rivalries" (the quotes are intentional) when they are clearly not. The Browns have not swept the former since 1988, two years before I was born, or the latter since 2007, which is the closest they have come to doing the latter in a year they made the playoffs.

As both teams have dominated the Browns since their return, calling those match-ups rivalries is like calling Ohio State-Rutgers a rivalry, which it is not as OSU has never lost to Rutgers.

Edited by pf9
  • Like 1

Even if you have low expectations for Cleveland- Just ask them to beat bad teams.

Arizona, Denver, Chicago, Houston (yes I think they’re bad, CJ Stroud is just great), and New York are bad teams. This team at a minimum should have 7 wins. 

They need to overcome adversity for once in their miserable history and figure out 4 more wins on the schedule.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Even if you have low expectations for Cleveland- Just ask them to beat bad teams.

Arizona, Denver, Chicago, Houston (yes I think they’re bad, CJ Stroud is just great), and New York are bad teams. This team at a minimum should have 7 wins. 

They need to overcome adversity for once in their miserable history and figure out 4 more wins on the schedule.

We are more than capable of beating any team in the NFL. There is no reason we don’t make round 2 of the playoffs with our talent. If we don’t, it’s a catastrophic failure and Stefanski might be gone.

NOTE: I am team Stefanski over team Watson, but that is a bad marriage IMO. And I know we can’t divorce from Watson for several years, sooooo…..

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

We are more than capable of beating any team in the NFL. There is no reason we don’t make round 2 of the playoffs with our talent. If we don’t, it’s a catastrophic failure and Stefanski might be gone.

NOTE: I am team Stefanski over team Watson, but that is a bad marriage IMO. And I know we can’t divorce from Watson for several years, sooooo…..

If Stef is fired, who do you think we will/should target?