NCAA BASKETBALL 10 - DYNASTY MODE (NEW)

MKnight82

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

IF (huge if) they play in 2020-2021, I bet they are still better.

Possibly.  Our (arguably) best player in Marcus Santos Silva transferred.  But he was an undersized Center.  Our freshman Guard last year "Bones" Hyland was a very high recruit and looked really good.  I expect him to make a huge jump in his second year.  We also landed a top 100 recruit in PG "Ace" Baldwin to join him.  Our guard play is going to be nasty.  

On 7/25/2020 at 9:25 AM, theJ said:

@MKnight82

You give up on this one, or just haven't had time lately?

This game was a real disappointment after doing so many NBA 2k series.  It doesn't track stats well.  I may get back to this, but with madden coming out in less than a month maybe not.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This game was a real disappointment after doing so many NBA 2k series.  It doesn't track stats well.  I may get back to this, but with madden coming out in less than a month maybe not.  

Yeah i get what you mean.  Part of makes these things fun is getting attached to the players.  If you can't track stats well, particularly in an NCAA game where their careers are fleeting, it's not quite as much fun to carry it on for a simulated two decades.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah i get what you mean.  Part of makes these things fun is getting attached to the players.  If you can't track stats well, particularly in an NCAA game where their careers are fleeting, it's not quite as much fun to carry it on for a simulated two decades.

I also downloaded the Baldurs Gate 1 & 2 port to Xbox and have been geeking out on that for a few days. 

33 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Do a rebuild of the Jets. Sim the first year. IMO