Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

I havent read anything good about him as a HC and as a fan of the Kraken this upsets me.

One thing you'll learn is that nhl front offices act as an old boys club. When you're in, you'll just get constantly recycled for a period of time

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

One thing you'll learn is that nhl front offices act as an old boys club. When you're in, you'll just get constantly recycled for a period of time

Thats what Ive been reading in the Kraken forums on HF, Im surprised they dont take a look at coaches in college or an assistant on the rise, Not to sure why it doesnt happen too often in hockey.

If I read it right it seems like he cant make adjustmenst which I dont like at all as a HC, Its chess when your a HC not checkers and gotta be able to adjust to other HCs moves and It seems like Tocchet cant do that. It also seems like its his way or the highway when it comes to coaching and Im also not a fan of that either, Also I think his team was in 1st place when before the AS break this year (bringing it form memory so could be wrong) and his team didnt even make the playoffs after being in first, I think they had an opportunity to make a run and make the playoffs during the final stretch but ended up going 3-12. He couldnt even round up his players to make a legit push at becoming a playoff team instead they just floundered.