📓 Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I assume PML turned into whatever squire was, thus the ratio stayed the same.....

Seems like it. Or it could be something where pwny is the 1 indy but the civ people get "janitored" for lack of a better term when they die. Not sure but that's why I'm still pretty iffy on pwny and how he fits into it. 

Either pwny is the true indy or the the squire/pml indy had a WC where they could win with town. I don't see how you could have that role have an anti-town WC since it would just keep getting passed on.

Just now, rackcs said:

Seems like it. Or it could be something where pwny is the 1 indy but the civ people get "janitored" for lack of a better term when they die. Not sure but that's why I'm still pretty iffy on pwny and how he fits into it. 

Either pwny is the true indy or the the squire/pml indy had a WC where they could win with town. I don't see how you could have that role have an anti-town WC since it would just keep getting passed on.

Unless it could go to anyone 

Just now, The Orca said:

Unless it could go to anyone 

Even still I'd think it had the potential to be a broken mechanic and would think the WC would at least be a true indy WC where they could win with either. Again, that's if squire/pml were the indies. I think I'm inclined towards pwny being the indy in which case his WC could be whatever I think.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker then daboyle 

53 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Vote Count 

PuntMyLumps - The Orca, Pickle Rick, Daboyle, Nazgul, rackcs, Whicker, Malfatron 

Daboyle - PuntMyLumps, pwny, MWil23

The Orca - kingseanjohn

pwny - Matts4313

1 MWil23 - SwAg

No Vote

biggio7

So looking at the vote count

4 mafia 1 indy

My guess

Pwny is town and the death note holder is the other

Leaves 4 mafia

1 was Naz