๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

it would have been fun to team up.ย  Bucs was surprised I gave up the death note, but seeing as getting hit early is become a trend, I felt it was the right play.ย ย 

not being together really affected our chances to control things.ย  Could not coordinate any interactions as it felt like it was a 2 vs 2 scum teams with a vigย on the loose as well.

Yeah. I really did feel like it was Whicker and I against everyone else. Hell, we even went as far as to throw Ryuk under the bus at one point.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Yeah. I really did feel like it was Whicker and I against everyone else. Hell, we even went as far as to throw Ryuk under the bus at one point.

yeah, it was painful to watch the 2 duos striving for survival on D3 as part of the same mafia "team" but still separate from each other.ย ย 

• Like 1

it would have been fun to team up.ย  Bucs was surprised I gave up the death note, but seeing as getting hit early is become a trend, I felt it was the right play.ย ย 

not being together really affected our chances to control things.ย  Could not coordinate any interactions as it felt like it was a 2 vs 2 scum teams with a vigย on the loose as well.

Yeah. Like I told you, I expected the move of giving up the notebook to be held until a lynch was inevitable; either just before night after a bandwagon or after a positive invest. Would've created some chaos. Cast doubt on L. Potentially flipped other assumptions.

Guessing you'd be hit and giving it up ahead of time was clutch.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Really wish we could've gotten the 26 I wanted. I think it could've gotten a bit crazy with all the separate groups forming and falling apart. Some with major knowledge about a person or two. The Shinigami potentially ending up anywhere.ย 

I think it would've been total chaos. And a lotta fun.

we have not had 26 in a long time.ย  ย Probably won't get 26 active players for a while.ย ย 

yeah, it was painful to watch the 2 duos striving for survival on D3 as part of the same mafia "team" but still separate from each other.ย ย 

I was bummed watching it. Knowing that whoever survived would be turned on the next night anyway. Because that's what town always does. ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Ryuk ended up being the right play. Even if you didn't intend it to be. Just didn't work.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. Like I told you, I expected the move of giving up the notebook to be held until a lynch was inevitable; either just before night after a bandwagon or after a positive invest. Would've created some chaos. Cast doubt on L. Potentially flipped other assumptions.

Guessing you'd be hit and giving it up ahead of time was clutch.

I know you were surprised I gave up the death note, but I was thinking it allowed pwny to add a mafia to the "group".ย  ย Little did I know that he would claim to have a death note and things would spiral downward after that.ย ย 

pwny not sharing much info is odd.ย  losing 2 mafia on that 1 vote out hurt a lot.ย ย 

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There were threeย possible ways for him to be discovered.

which were?

From your PM to me, I did not need to write the players character into the note book, just their username.ย  This now seems incorrect

Edited by squire12

I know you were surprised I gave up the death note, but I was thinking it allowed pwny to add a mafia to the "group".ย  ย Little did I know that he would claim to have a death note and things would spiral downward after that.ย ย 

pwny not sharing much info is odd.ย  losing 2 mafia on that 1 vote out hurt a lot.ย ย 

I was just as shocked as you when PML claimed.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:02 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Vote Countย 

7ย PuntMyLumps - The Orca, Pickle Rick, Daboyle, Nazgul, rackcs, Whicker, Malfatronย 

3ย Daboyleย - PuntMyLumps, pwny, MWil23

1ย The Orca - kingseanjohn

1ย pwny - Matts4313

1 MWil23 - SwAg

ย 

No Vote

biggio7

This VC is perplexing as both Nazgul and whicker vote PML as opposed to pwny when that would have potentially led to a pwny escape from being voted out similar to whicker as the shimigami

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

which were?

From your PM to me, I did not need to write the players character into the note book, just their username.ย  This now seems incorrect

You write their username and they die. But Malf's username was essentially fake. You needed to know he was L. I probably would've thrown in a couple random normies with the same idea if we'd gotten more players.

Ryuk, Rem, and Misa could all see true names. The Shinigamis were passive, Misa had her choice.

This VC is perplexing as both Nazgul and whicker vote PML as opposed to pwny when that would have potentially led to a pwny escape from being voted out similar to whicker as the shimigami

I had no knowledge of Whicker being deathproof. And if he knew, he didn't tell me.
So for me that play was never considered.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I had no knowledge of Whicker being deathproof. And if he knew, he didn't tell me.
So for me that play was never considered.

He wasn't allowed to tell anyone. pwn wasn't either.

I didn't want any shenanigans with it.

• Like 1