đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

Don’t worry fam, I clutched it.  Didn’t lynch Town, didn’t waste a lynch on Whicker, voted Daboyle out the gate on the final day.  Tried to die for the power roles every day, but no one went for it.

I rate this game a perfect 5/7.  You’re all welcome for this victory.

9 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I really got lucky on squire. I'm not sure what lead me to choose him. The whole Whicker/Naz thing, I wasn't buying at all. When I knew you two were linked, I figured I'd go for one and let the chips fall. Being able to trust Malf the whole game was great. :)

You followed what most have done recently.  

i may have to go back to the drawing board to figure out how to survive past N2/N3.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I really got lucky on squire. I'm not sure what lead me to choose him. The whole Whicker/Naz thing, I wasn't buying at all. When I knew you two were linked, I figured I'd go for one and let the chips fall. Being able to trust Malf the whole game was great. :)

i imagine you caught my reference that you and daboyle both voted each other :)

yeah, i knew i could trust you 1000 percent as Near. daboyle, i wasnt so sure as mello

• Like 1

I actually thought I (and Whicker) did a good job to get out of the tight spot we were in.
There were definite holes in our story lore wise (I kept pointing them out to Whicker), and I was worried Malf would pick up on all of them.
And for the most part he did (like when he wondered how he would be able to see me if I were actually a Shinigami).

I am not sure how it would have played out if Biggio didn't hit me - but oh well. I was happy with my play this game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I actually thought I (and Whicker) did a good job to get out of the tight spot we were in.
There were definite holes in our story lore wise (I kept pointing them out to Whicker), and I was worried Malf would pick up on all of them.
And for the most part he did (like when he wondered how he would be able to see me if I were actually a Shinigami).

I am not sure how it would have played out if Biggio didn't hit me - but oh well. I was happy with my play this game.

there were definite holes lol, but you and whicker were very convincing.

obviously, biggio gets mvp.

but you and whicker get runner up best performances imo

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

there were definite holes lol, but you and whicker were very convincing.

obviously, biggio gets mvp.

but you and whicker get runner up best performances imo

It's really helped that pml and pwny kept being vague, lying, and adding things to their story 

• Like 2

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's really helped that pml and pwny kept being vague, lying, and adding things to their story 

thats true.

pml misplayed his hand there. 

and when it came down to a pml vs orca lynch, the choice was obvious.

naz/whickers transparency really helped their cause

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i will give you the Survivor award.

i didnt think you were really that scummy, but you avoided lynch after lynch nicely

Im just happy to finish the game that you and Biggio set up with great play. Great team effort. Power roles put us in position and normies bring it home 

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

naz/whickers transparency really helped their cause

i know it was fake transparency, but i figured whicker might just be protecting him even though naz was an other.

but regardless, thats what you gotta do as scum

naz/whicker didnt roll over, which made the game better, and whicker got to joyfully troll, which was great.

i was watching from the sidelines, thinking that a shinigami lynch was gonna do nothing lol