📓 Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

I had originally rolled a d20 26 times and was gonna randomize everyone's lifespan. Then people may have randomly died while everything else was going on. 

Also cut two roles:

Teru Mikami

You revere Kira above all. You don't know who he is, and he doesn't know who you are. But you would do anything for him. To you, he is a new god. You obsessed over your law school work to help him pass final judgment on criminals. Now you are a prosecutor.

-Each night, you may call in someone for questioning. This will roleblock them.

OR

-Each night, you may plant evidence on someone, making them appear as Kira to any investigations. This will last the rest of the game.

-You appear as a civ if investigated.

He was gonna be the choice for Ryuk if Light gave up the Death Note.

Shuichi Aizawa

If the chief of police dies, you will take his place.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I literally told you guys I was being a parrot and just copying posts this game nonsensically and you didn’t even listen.

you also were going to literally be a parrot too

tk3 and me were in a chat together and we were going to pass the chief of police info, which was one of our powers.

tk3 flipped normie though

I have no idea what happened to the mafia group.   Pwny and I were 2 to start.   Naz and whicker were 2 to start.   we did not know who each pair was, just had good reason that they did exist.  I gave up the deathnote I had because i figured I would get hit soon enough.  Once I saw that there were 2 kills besides my hit on @Tk3 on N1, I figured based on the recent trends that I would be hit soon.   Gave the death note back to Pwny so he could give it to another player and would "convert" that person to mafia.   Why PML outed that he had a deathnote I have no idea.  

• Like 1