๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So this is interesting for a couple reasons.ย 

1. It looks like Kira has no ability to write out the death message/type of death.

2. He specifically says heart attack is *Kiras* method. Not Shinigami's. Did Kira get 2 kills?

3. On top of the Kira (Shinigami?) kills, there is a scum hit. So Kira is most likely an other.ย 

@Malfatronย @PuntMyLumps

Like i said. tk3 was killed by Kira.

josh was killed by the owner of the 2nd death note.

And glen was stabbed to death by someone

• Like 1

Orca

ย 

heavily against lynching Malf tonight.ย  Not interested in wasting a day on swags soft claim, then another day hearing him explain it just to get lynched himself.ย  Nothing about this situation is scum behavior.ย  If swag has a real reason to vote out Malf, we will hear it tomorrow

Edited by PuntMyLumps
Tonight*

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Like i said. tk3 was killed by Kira.

josh was killed by the owner of the 2nd death note.

And glen was stabbed to death by someone

Im pretty sure glen was killed by Mello.

And I would assume Mello has everyones best interests in mind.

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Hmm?ย  Light killed the first dude with his death note, Miss killed the second with hers.ย  Shinigami are under the influence of whoever has a death note

Miss is not Kira. Which is why the write up for the first kill is odd. If Bucs had said "Heart attack is the way a Shinigami" kills, it would make sense that Miss is the second killer.ย 

Could be host error.ย 

Could be a clue.ย 

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Orca

ย 

heavily against lynching Malf tomorrow.ย  Not interested in wasting a day on swags soft claim, then another day hearing him explain it just to get lynched himself.ย  Nothing about this situation is scum behavior.ย  If swag has a real reason to vote out Malf, we will hear it tomorrow

I don't see anything where SwAg claimed. What are you looking at?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Miss is not Kira. Which is why the write up for the first kill is odd. If Bucs had said "Heart attack is the way a Shinigami" kills, it would make sense that Miss is the second killer.ย 

Could be host error.ย 

Could be a clue.ย 

please show yourself out of the HQ.

Your incompetence is stunning

Just now, Nazgul said:

I don't see anything where SwAg claimed. What are you looking at?

Voting for somebody 400 times while you are silenced is meant to imply you know something others don't.ย  It's a soft claim though, which can easily be explained as something other than our interpretation

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Could be host error.ย 

Could be a clue.ย 

Any death listed without a cause of death defaults to a heart attack in Death Note.
I tend to agree with Malf that it's probably Light (Kira) and Misa.ย 

Though do we have any confirmation that there is a second Death Note or is it speculation?
A safe speculation probably. But still speculation.

I'm more confused with a stabbing death. I don't recall where this happens in the showย 
Which makes me think this stabber, not Light (Kira), could be the other.

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Voting for somebody 400 times while you are silenced is meant to imply you know something others don't.ย  It's a soft claim though, which can easily be explained as something other than our interpretation

I wouldn't call it a soft claim.

He may have some information, sure, but how is bolding a name a claim of anything.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.