πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That would point to Kira being mafia right?

Kira kills criminals, Misa kills in a blind attempt to help Kira, somebody else did some stabbing.Β  The mafia might be Kira and friends, but the stabbing is not associated with Kira in any way (so we don't know if it's pro Kira or against)

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

1. Soft claiming as somebody who know that Malf is scum.Β  That's all he's claimed.Β  And he didn't directly claim it.Β  That's why it's soft
2. Why are you concerned with the semantics?Β  LIS, he can explain himself tomorrow

He bolded Malf a lot. He also bolded himself, MWil, you, Squire (5 times), me, and Matts (3 times).
So what's he claiming?

And how come you aren't talking about Counselor's "soft claim" since he says he has information as well and can actually explain so if he wishes.
Why the desire to keep SwAg safe until tomorrow / end Malf?

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Kira kills criminals, Misa kills in a blind attempt to help Kira, somebody else did some stabbing.Β  The mafia might be Kira and friends, but the stabbing is not associated with Kira in any way (so we don't know if it's pro Kira or against)

with 2 death note kills, i suspect the killer isΒ someone trying to stop Kira. i would lean that Mello is capable of this

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Could the first kill be disguised as Kira, the 2nd kill Kira, the 3rd someone else...3 killers?

Just now, Malfatron said:

with 2 death note kills, i suspect the killer isΒ someone trying to stop Kira. i would lean that Mello is capable of this

Mello actually had a crew.Β  Also his motivation is to catch Kira and be a hero, not to save civs.Β  Originally bucs wanted 31 people, so Mello almost certainly had his own faction.Β  Did it get reduced to a single vigilante roll, or is he the actual, practical mafia?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Could the first kill be disguised as Kira, the 2nd kill Kira, the 3rd someone else...3 killers?

Never mind, the broadcast to Kira says they left the present at the police stationΒ 

So first is Kira, 2nd is similar, 3rd is completely differentΒ 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

being correct? yes.

Kill malf by slowly dipping him into a tub full of piranhasΒ while a swarm of angry bees sting everything not under water.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

He bolded Malf a lot. He also bolded himself, MWil, you, Squire (5 times), me, and Matts (3 times).
So what's he claiming?

And how come you aren't talking about Counselor's "soft claim" since he says he has information as well and can actually explain so if he wishes.
Why the desire to keep SwAg safe until tomorrow / end Malf?

I thought he was trying to spell something out. But I quit about 15 seconds in.

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Everybody, please listen to this interpretation.Β  Regardless of Matt's and Malfs alignment, Malf is correct here

Ive literally said in every single one of those post that its probably a host error and that the correct interpretation is 2 death notes..................

6 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Mello actually had a crew.Β  Also his motivation is to catch Kira and be a hero, not to save civs.Β  Originally bucs wanted 31 people, so Mello almost certainly had his own faction.Β  Did it get reduced to a single vigilante roll, or is he the actual, practical mafia?

mello would be much more concerning for kiras group