The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Tanking. You're going to have to forfeit your record and give it to me.

That has only (as far as I recall) been hotly discussed in other Footballs Future league discussions.....so, still fair game here!  🙂

EDIT: after looking back just one page, the topic HAS been discussed (once by me. 🤪).....so I guess I won't rest my players, besides I gotta do my part to try keep Gremlin Sucks out of the playoffs!  (top 4, right?). 😉

But if you really want my pick(s) I'm willing to swap with you!  😃

Edited by Hagar

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

That has only (as far as I recall) been hotly discussed in other Footballs Future league discussions.....so, still fair game here!  🙂

EDIT: after looking back just one page, the topic HAS been discussed (once by me. 🤪).....so I guess I won't rest my players, besides I gotta do my part to try keep Gremlin Sucks out of the playoffs!  (top 4, right?). 😉

But if you really want my pick(s) I'm willing to swap with you!  😃

Lesse... In the last three years I've taken Trey Lance at #3, Breece Hall at #1 and Bryce Young at #3.

I seriously doubt I could do worse if we flipped picks. 😄

17 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I went from championship game to top 2 pick.  I made the move in the offseason to upgrade QB for Herbert with Rhamondre and D. Adams going back.  I got Mike Williams in the deal too and he also got hurt early so that was hard to recover from.  Need to have a solid draft next year and right the ship. 

Yeah, I experience a lot of injuries too this year and a lot of uneven play from my starters. Such is fantasy football. That being said I am open to trading almost anyone on my roster for the right package. Good luck to those who made the playoffs this season.

• Like 1

So because my team loses majority of games and when it gets a week from playoffs I bench some players I lose the draft pick in round 1 my team wasn’t projected to win anyways 

I do not agree with any punishment 

I haven’t had a team that was projected to win any of the games and because 1 week I pull some guys you all want my team to lose a draft pick ? 

On 11/29/2023 at 11:00 PM, nagahide13 said:

@HvacRaider's last activity on FF was two weeks ago. I hope he's okay. I think the terms you set were more than fair but would be fine with giving him more time.

Would it be possible for a LM to take over his roster this week though?

I don’t go on the web all the time for the leauge sorry 

On 11/27/2023 at 5:03 PM, winitall said:

I have come to a decision on how to handle this matter, which is unprecedented in our league at this scale.  One factor that I am giving significant weight to is the lineup moves made between Weeks 11 and 12, which included the benching of Josh Jacobs, Marquise Brown, and Jerry Jeudy, who were all projected to outscore multiple players in the final lineup.  As a result, I am heavily inclined to believe this is tanking, and not a situation where life got in the way.  I am proposing the following punishment options, which I will give @HvacRaider until 8 PM EST on Wednesday to choose between.  I am open to changing my mind if the majority dissent, but I think these options are fair.

Option 1: @HvacRaider can agree to field a full and reasonable lineup every week for the remainder of the season, and the tanking will be punished by the movement of his 1st round pick to pick 10, the last pick in the 1st round.

Option 2: If @HvacRaider does not respond by Wednesday at 8 PM, or if he so chooses, he can instead forfeit his team, which will be given to another individual.  This will result in no change in draft picks, as to not unduly punish the individual inheriting the team.  

@jcrell623 @SimsZilla @nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall 

Look at my lineups from week 10 

my 3 starters judy 6.5 Jacobs 13 and brown 25

i played them week 11 and got 10,6,0 lost out 

week 11 couldn’t get pollard who I just got in trade  swapped with the Dallas Rb I had playing sorry

week 12 I sat those 3 Jacobs got 26 that week but he wasn’t doing to good two weeks prior Judy got 3.1 that week brown was a goose egg but I liked the option he might go off vs Hollywood o  wich neither got more then 9 points could have played Ridley but Lawrence has been up and down. And played Myers got good points 

week 13 had Jacobs and Myers on bye I started Ridley pollard, and Judy I fielded the best I could but Ridley got 7?  Pollard was normal 17 ish  team was bad that week 

week 14 I played Ridley again despite uncertain Lawrence injury and he crashed to earth  he got 9 I played pollard again ! Played Judy got 4 points 

where am I sitting players  week 11 and 12  I had pollard and Ridley sitting but just traded for them and didn’t switch  pollard with the Dallas back up in time week 11 I am not not tanking,, no reason for Ridley just didn’t swap in week 11 brown had a 25 point game the week prior and I thought he would have another good game 

•  
Edited by HvacRaider

7 minutes ago, HvacRaider said:

Look at my lineups from week 10 

my 3 starters judy 6.5 Jacobs 13 and brown 25

i played them week 11 and got 10,6,0 lost out 

week 11 couldn’t get pollard who I just got in trade  swapped with the Dallas Rb I had playing sorry

week 12 I sat those 3 Jacobs got 26 that week but he wasn’t doing to good two weeks prior Judy got 3.1 that week brown was a goose egg but I liked the option he might go off vs Hollywood o  wich neither got more then 9 points could have played Ridley but Lawrence has been up and down. And played Myers got good points 

week 13 had Jacobs and Myers on bye I started Ridley pollard, and Judy I fielded the best I could but Ridley got 7?  Pollard was normal 17 ish  team was bad that week 

week 14 I played Ridley again despite uncertain Lawrence injury and he crashed to earth  he got 9 on bench played pollard again ! Played Judy got 4 points 

where am I sitting players  week 11 and 12  I had pollard and Ridley sitting but just traded for them and didn’t switch  pollard with the Dallas back up in time week 11 I am not not tanking,, no reason for Ridley just didn’t swap in week 11 brown had a 25 point game the week prior and I thought he would have another good game 

•  

This week have all my players in and projected to lose ?? But it’s a tank  and I made trades have been on waivers have 62$ left  

sad that 2 weeks I did t get 2 players in lineups  one week was not able to get on phone shoulda done it earlier  but in no way did I try to make someone get easy win

Edited by HvacRaider