2017 FF soccer draft voting- Group A

amac

Don't know if I have the right to vote given I'm not one of the contestants but I'll give it a shot.

1- Brooklyn

2- Nickchowaniec

3- Isernia

I had a very hard time separating the first two sides. Both have top notch defenses, and very strong attacking trios. Nickchowaniec midfield is better mainly because of Verratti, though N'Zonzi probably shouldn't start in a competition like this. That being said, the physical midfield of Brooklyn may be better defensively. The difference in the two teams for me is Messi. It's tough, but having either Messi or Ronaldo is automatically a plus in this competition. Isernia has a solid team also, with a super talented front 3 and 2 great offensive midfielders but, unfortunately, the defense isn't up to those standards and the midfield might lack a bit of balance. 3 very solid teams nonetheless

Also not one of the contestants but I figured I'd still throw my 2 cents in.

1. Brooklyn
2. Nick
3. Isernia

I think all 3 are pretty close but the two-way ability of Brooklyn's midfield put them over the top for me.  Nick's defense and more balanced midfield make up for the fact that his front 3 isn't of the same quality of Isernia

N'Zonzi isn't get much love I see.

He was really strong this season, one of the better DM's. Not on a monster team like most that get drafted in these and might be negatively affecting him. Ah well.  

1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

N'Zonzi isn't get much love I see.

He was really strong this season, one of the better DM's. Not on a monster team like most that get drafted in these and might be negatively affecting him. Ah well.  

I actually think N'Zonzi is a really good pick if you're looking for an actual destroyed defensive mid.

11 minutes ago, Imarobot said:

I actually think N'Zonzi is a really good pick if you're looking for an actual destroyed defensive mid.

Yeah I don't have any problems with it either, in fact I think he's a really important player to Nick's team. 

8 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I don't have any problems with it either, in fact I think he's a really important player to Nick's team. 

I think he's underrated, I think his time in England may have affected a lot of opinions.

He's certainly as good as some of the guys drafted later on.

36 minutes ago, Imarobot said:

Yep, great last season for Sevilla as a destroyer CDM.  He's needed to make up for Ozil's complete non-efforts on the defensive end

Archived