2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

11 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm leery about jumping on him too soon, but he's been really good so far.  I wish he was better in the rebounding area.

I've seen Utah fans on twitter puzzled about why his rebounds are so low cause he averaged 12.1 rebounds per 40 minutes in his last year.

I think it definitely has to do with him leaking out (he's very good at it) so much. I don't think he's necessarily a bad rebounder. He's just not staying in to do it like was probably asked of him in college.

He probably needs to dial it back unless he's playing the 3 and we have a couple of good defensive rebounders at PF and C.

Josh Jackson starting? Nice, can't wait to see him and Booker ball out this season. 

Saw some HLs of the Cavs/Pacers game, Rose/Wade looking pretty damn good. That reverse dunk by DWade doe?? Cavs offense is going to be insane. Such a deep team. 

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

All the Lonzo haters gonna be out in full force saying he's "ducking" De'Aaron Fox again smh

If Ball ever played against Fox then maybe they'd stop saying he was ducking him.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Maybe Ball should just play.

Yeah, playing a guy who hurt his ankle just to say he played against Fox would be a brilliant move right before the season starts.

Fox and Ball are in the same division and will have 4 games against each other every year. Who cares about a meaningless preseason game besides the trolls?

32 minutes ago, grubs10 said:

IMO Magic and Walton are worried the hype will die if De'Aaron roasts him again

Lonzo is gonna get roasted by a lot of quicker players. He couldn't stay in front of Teague.

They aren't sitting him cause of Fox lol. Anyone that thinks that is willfully obtuse.

Archived