Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

On 7/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, Malfatron said:

Game Notes:

There will be 14 players, all representing characters from the original Tremors movie. As you may know, the town of Perfection has exactly 14 residents. The bad guys are obviously the monsters. So each bad guy will be given a cover role as well. The characters will be randomly assigned and made public. The character you are given might not match the "civ special" power you have, if you have one. Also, its possible that a major character could be a cover role. Like I said, your character is completely randomized seperately from your ability/alignment. If a "mafia role" is killed, i will also "kill" their cover role as a NPC character 

For this reason, you are encouraged to roleplay as your character as their is literally no harm in it.

Im going to be crafting a lot of flavor into the overall narrative here. so in the writeups, the characters involved might be NPC cover roles or part of the actual town

@Counselor if you are scum it would really help to read the OP to know that ANY character can be any alignment, so pushing someone based on that is as scum as it gets 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Counselor if you are scum it would really help to read the OP to know that ANY character can be any alignment, so pushing someone based on that is as scum as it gets 

I read the OP. We were encouraged to play in our roles. And if he is listed as my only human enemy on Wiki on day 1 it is the best I can do to honor what the host wants. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I read the OP. We were encouraged to play in our roles. And if he is listed as my only human enemy on Wiki on day 1 it is the best I can do to honor what the host wants. 

When you see it